Happy 35th Anniversary Raiders

drjones

I am watching my Blu Ray copy at 8 PM tonight. I watched the vintage documentaries and the trailers earlier.

IAdventurer01

Not on the date, no. I try not to overwatch them too much. I'm saving my next viewing for a couple weeks from now when, in honor of the 35th, a live orchestra is rolling into town to play music live for a screening of the movie.

I already have tickets for that! (y)

AndyLGR

Wow where has the time gone. Although I must admit I didn't see it at the cinema, my first Raiders experience was on VHS when it came out around 83 if I remember correctly.

I clearly remember its first showing on UK TV one christmas day in 84, that was a real event. My dad taped it for me and I practically wore out that cassette over the years.

This is my go to film, the film that I can watch at any time and never get bored of it. Everything about it is perfect for me and watching it takes me back every time to watching it in wonderment as a ten year old.

I watched it again Sunday just gone although I didn't know then it was its 35th.

IAdventurer01 said:
Not on the date, no. I try not to overwatch them too much. I'm saving my next viewing for a couple weeks from now when, in honor of the 35th, a live orchestra is rolling into town to play music live for a screening of the movie.

I already have tickets for that! (y)
Looking forward to hearing all about that :whip:

Last edited by a moderator: