Building an Indy collection

Hoplite318

So, I have started building my Indy collection - or more like actually rebuilding it since I had a LOT of Indy stuff when I was younger. Sadly, I neglected to keep as much of it as I wish I had. Anyway, here is most of it - I have a few books, comics, and rpg items that I didn't include as well as my costume/gear. And movies, of course.

Anyway, here it is. There are a few non-Indy artefacts that I put in to round it out for now (including a screen used gold metal cup prop from "Alexander") and that fit in with the overall Indy vibe.

IMAG3452.jpg

IMAG3456.jpg

IMAG3458.jpg

IMAG3459.jpg

IMAG3461.jpg

Hopefully there will be more coming soon! And finally, a few pictures of some really awesome pieces I could have kept if I had the room to store them and the money to ship them back from Mississippi...
meindywos.jpg

meindywos2.jpg

Sadly, I didn't have my shirt/pants or gunbelt, but I did have my whip, jacket and Webley (not SA but good enough) and borrowed a friends Todd's Costume fedora and made due with a shirt and pants I had at the time.

TheFedora

Awesome indy collection/costume! I really like that, I still dont have an indy jacket, hoping to get one for my cosplay someday.