What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Sea Monarch

Túrin Turambar said:
hope they treat him with respect.
Seems like the Expendables cast is chock full of respect, although probably a few egos too. But age has a way of humbling people. I'm sure the welcome extended to Ford will be warm, and then some, as I'm sure the Iconic heroes of Han Solo, and Indiana Jones that Ford played are well admired by at least a few of these blokes.
Hopefully Harrison won't be a crab-apple to them, unless they have it coming!;)
Just learned that Mel Gibson, and Antonio Banderas are now also joining the cast. Hope Norris and Lundgren return!

Sea Monarch

Henry Jones VII said:
this will be interesting. could he perhaps be playing the president a la Air Force One ?:cool:
That would be interesting and fitting. But honestly, I really hope his role is beefier, and not just a cameo. Something where he can use his action chops, and have some gravitas in the movie.
Besides that it would just be really cool, I would like this as an opp to eliminate any lurking doubts that Disney, Kathleen Kennedy, or even Spielberg/Lucas would have of Harry being up to the challenge (not that they have any doubts, yet)! It will be a great opportunity to show that Ford doesn't need to be relegated to playing cranky newsmen, pencil pushers, or corrupt CEO types, but that he actually still has game, and can throw punches with the best of them!(y)

Would love for this role, to help in putting a fire under INDY team to get the boulders rolling again, and get the lead out!:whip:
We'll see what else transpires, but in the meantime, It'll be good to see Ford get his game face on! C'mon Indy v!!! :D

Sea Monarch

Henry Jones VII said:
this will be interesting. could he perhaps be playing the president a la Air Force One ?:cool:
That would be interesting and fitting. But honestly, I really hope his role is beefier, and not just a cameo. Something where he can use his action chops, and have some gravitas in the movie.
Besides that it would just be really cool, I would like this as an opp to eliminate any lurking doubts that Disney, Kathleen Kennedy, or even Spielberg/Lucas would have of Harry being up to the challenge (not that they have any doubts, yet)! It will be a great opportunity to show that Ford doesn't need to be relegated to playing cranky newsmen, pencil pushers, or corrupt CEO types, but that he actually still has game, and can throw punches with the best of them!(y)

Would love for this role, to help in putting a fire under INDY team to get the boulders rolling again, and get the lead out!:whip:
We'll see what else transpires, but in the meantime, It'll be good to see Ford get his game face on! C'mon Indy v!!! :D

HenryJunior said:
Just watched Harrison tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live promoting Paranoia. Not even a whisper of a rumor for anything Indy or Star Wars related. While talking about his boat trip through the Amazon River and visiting Peru, Jimmy said he really is like Indy. Harrison just shrugged it off, said no and didn't make any further mention about it. I have to say if he had taken out his earring, Harrison's glasses and haircut would have been perfect for the Professor Jones look (y)

yes just seen that, he looked fantastic cant believe he is 71 still looks 45.

Henry Jones VII

1186226_10151804131776760_1266005208_n.jpg

Mr Ford on the set of the Expendables III with Arnold and the director.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
A Relevant News Item

The Onion said:
Harrison Ford Begs Agents To Just Let Him Die Now
NEWS IN BRIEF ? Entertainment ? Death ? Celebrities ? ISSUE 49?44 ? Oct 31, 2013

700.jpg

LOS ANGELES?Saying that ?it?s time,? a visibly weary Harrison Ford pleaded with his agents Thursday to simply stop this and let him die, sources confirmed. ?Please, you?ve had your fill. Just let me go quietly into the night,? the 71-year-old Ender?s Game star reportedly said, later imploring his agents not to hand him any more scripts and to just ?let [him] go to sleep forever.? ?I?ve spent my entire life doing this for you people. We had a good run, but it?s been a long journey and I?m very tired now. Please don?t talk about any more projects or how the director will work around my schedule. And don?t try to convince me that this is how I get my Oscar. It?s over. I just want to close my eyes and never wake up.? Reports confirm that Ford?s agents then mentioned a new script set during the Cold War in which he?d play Robert McNamara, which prompted Ford to sigh, shake his head, and say, ?Okay, let me take a look.?

I know how he feels.