Hello To All

Temple Raider

New here. Long-time Indiana Jones fan. My favorite is Temple Of Doom followed very closely by Raiders, and I'm not ashamed to admit I love TOD. Lurked on the forums for a while, and look forward to hanging around :)

Goodeknight

Temple Raider said:
New here. Long-time Indiana Jones fan. My favorite is Temple Of Doom followed very closely by Raiders, and I'm not ashamed to admit I love TOD. Lurked on the forums for a while, and look forward to hanging around :)

Welcome! I like your bold introduction as a shameless TOD fan. It does have its faults, but TOD is still a great movie. A few folks list it as their favorite, so you're not alone.

Have fun storming the castle, I mean, raiding the temple.

Henry W Jones

Temple Raider said:

Like any other subject here at the Raven it really depends on who your talking to. Welcome to the Raven!!! Overall a decent place minus the occasional squabble here and there. Look forward to hearing your in-depth opinion of the films. HWJ

Finn

Staff member
Henry W Jones said:
Like any other subject here at the Raven it really depends on who your talking to.
Apart from The Raven, also applies to life in general.

Sir Galahad

Temple Raider said:

Im a bit late but. . . . Welcome!!!!

The Drifter

Temple Raider said:

Nice, another Doom fan! It's my favorite as well, and I've been known to be pretty vocal about defending it. ;)