Indy Halloween costumes

Indy~Annie

i dont like the girl Indy outfits.:(

no one would even know who i was being.lol

but this!!!! this is to fun.lol i love candy corn.:p.ha ha

image.php

Nurhachi1991

Oh man all day at school I could not keep a straight face I kept thinking about that son of Indy poster and busting up everytime.

That guy they choose is priceless.

Nurhachi1991

A fat middle aged guy dressed up as a teen with a tiny plastic sword........... This is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever seen I'm still laughing

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Anyone know why the crystal skull prop with the different lights inside that was advertised earlier this year is not available anywhere -- I was trying to get one for a Halloween Party Game for the kids -- but poof - it's gone

indyclone25

i've hit plenty of halloween store i havent seen it either --- i think i will check stores like "spencers gift" and maybe "hot topic" maybe they will have them

Bvance

Mitchellhallock said:
Anyone know why the crystal skull prop with the different lights inside that was advertised earlier this year is not available anywhere -- I was trying to get one for a Halloween Party Game for the kids -- but poof - it's gone

Hey Mitchell, I've found that glowing skull at several online stores, I think I even saw it at indianajonesshop.com

Bvance

888868-large.jpg

Now I know this guy is ridiculous, yet still, I've been Indiana Jones for Halloween the past 4-5 years, and my best friend wants to be Indy now because of the success of the film. So I thought I could be Mutt and go as his sidekick. Understand that I am about 20 years younger than this guy in the picture and resemble Mutt much more than he does, so I am thinking about buying this jacket/costume. :D

I just wondered if anyone has bought this costume and think it is worth the money. Any reviews?

Dr.Tyree

Fairly misleading ad.

ijs_halloween_banner.gif

What has happened with the whole "Mutt" universe seems to make me want to cry.

I mean...seriously.

Coolest...Ever?!? ;)

DocWhiskey

^hahaha.

I thought the same thing when I went to the Indy store. Out of all the models/costumes they could've used to advertise their "cool" Indy costumes, they use him.:p

indyclone25

i saw a light up skull at the halloween shop that chages color but did not have the indiana jones logo on it so i passed --- it also didnt look the crystal skull

Bvance

For any of those who are interested.

http://www.indianajonescostumes.com has some really good deals on their costumes. They have a deluxe Mutt jacket for $6.99 + about $10.00 shipping.

I bought one and it arrived today and it is pretty cool and it looks great.

Just to let you guys know.

caats

i dunno how you can complain about the crappiness of a halloween costume. IT'S A HALLOWEEN COSTUME. 90% of movie ones always suck

Ska

Our trick or treat was yesterday, and the 2nd lil' guy we had come to our door was Indy (a homemade version). He looked pretty good...a lot better than any packaged commercial costume.

I was watching the Steeler game, and I heard my wife yelling from outside (knowing my obsession), "Indiana Jones. Honey it's Indiana Jones!!!" So I ran outside to see.

It made my day to see lil' Indy. :D

Ska

hehe

Not a clue. Our city is messed up. They usually have it the weekend before Halloween.

And it was from 4-5 (in daylight). What kid wants to trick or treat in daylight? Part of the fun when I was younger and "trick or treated" was walking with my friends/family in the dark...seeing the Halloween decorations glowing in the night.

I understand it's safer and all that, but you got to have some fun sometimes. At least trick or treat could have been at dusk...like 5:30 to 6:30 or something. But what do I know??? lol