Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

TheFedora

Currently playing Far Cry 5 and Jurassic World Evolution. Trying to alternate between them both right now, get a decent amount of time playing them... I would like to say im pretty far on the first region in Far Cry 5 right now.

IndyBuff

I finally picked up Doom (2016) for cheap. I've never really been into the series but I've heard good things and I'm looking forward to giving it a spin.

Goodsport

FIFA 19 is scheduled to hit stores worldwide on Friday, 9/28/18.

The demo for PS4, Xbox One and PC has just been released today.

Among other things, the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup return to the game for the first time in ten years, and the story-mode from the previous two editions continues into this edition with The Journey: Champions.

Which team(s) are you planning to play as in this game? :)

-G

JasonMa

I'm more a football Manger guy myself. And I like to play lower league teams in that one (Chester FC of the English National League in my latest game for example).

IndyBuff

My copy of Shadow of the Tomb Raider is arriving today. I really enjoyed the last two games and I've heard good things about this one.

TheFedora

As of right now, Im in progress for four games.

1. Jurassic World Evolution- kind of stuck on this one, park building simulators arent really my thing but I love Jurassic Park so sticking with this.

2. Far Cry 5. Currently on the second region so far, might have to put this one on the back burner for a while. I love it, but the second region is kind of harder for me and I still have more games to play...

3. Spiderman on PS4. Okay, ive been spending pretty much all my PS4 time I can get on Spiderman so far. I am in love with everything about this game, how the story unfolds and all of that. So much richness and detail...

4. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Just got the Steelbook for this one and it definitely feels pretty good. Might try to finish the main story of spiderman before getting started on this one. Although im super hyped for it.

Goodsport

FIFA 19 is scheduled to hit stores worldwide on Friday, 9/28/18.

The demo for PS4, Xbox One and PC has just been released today.

Among other things, the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup return to the game for the first time in ten years, and the story-mode from the previous two editions continues into this edition with The Journey: Champions.

Which team(s) are you planning to play as in this game? :)

In stores today. :cool:

-G

michael

Playing Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse for the Switch.

I'm digging it so far. It's my first Broken Sword game, I should probably do myself a favor and play some of the first ones, which I read are nothing short of amazing.

The Switch is a great console for Point and Click Adventure games, really hope Fate of Atlantis comes to it at some point.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Indy themed Wordle. Tanks? No... Tanis.

FIzOqK2VkAALkuo

ROB98374

I've been playing Call of Duty: Cold War with the Rambo/John McClane/Judge Dread skins. I couldn't get into CoD: Vanguard, but I am trying again now that they have the Terminator T-800/T-1000 skins.
With the new movie coming out, I am holding on to hope that they release an Indiana Jones skin!!

00Kevin

Indyfan
Not sure what Elden Ring is, but here's the Indy crossover.

That guy's channel is so great. His Bean videos really helped it take off. the robocop, indy, and naked gun ones recently have been a lot of fun!

As for what I've been playing, it wasn't not recently but last year I played Deathloop, really fun stylish game with a timeloop mystery and great
'dishonored' powers.

Saw there's a robocop game coming. Also Stray looks pretty cool, thinking about going for it.