Indiana Jones - Cinelive cover !

Perhilion

When I see that picture of Marion, I can't help but imagine a jaunty dance scene breaking out with her as the lead singer and the Russian soldiers as the other dancers. Then Indy comes in, shoots all the soldiers and drags Marion into their escape vehicle, reminding her "I said no musical numbers! That's five musical numbers now, can't you count?!"

ElsaFan

Hey, are they covering all four movies? I suspect the page left of the Irina Spalko page might be devoted to Elsa? Could you scan the page for me?

Indy_Chic

Wow! I'm so loving those pictures! Marion looks like she's having fun and Harrison looks drool-tastic! Woo Hoo! And Shia looks so darn adorable...:eek:

Kingsley

Great Pictures!

If Indy is in Peru, he probably is walking through Cuzco streets. Great place in the world.

I like Karen Allens smile... its obviously a promo picture. She looks happy ;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Marion's happy to be captured coz she knows she'll get back with Indy this way! :p Seems I may need to acquire a jacket for my Marion gear...

I love this photos and that big pic of Shia on the bike was so hot! *faints*

Like Tennessebuck said, bring on a pic of Indy and Marion together! Woot!

Whiplash McHone

Great pictures all around. Thank you for sharing. Harry Ford looks great, as do the rest of the principal actors. We should be in for a very fun ride.

peruboy

Spriggan Jones said:
Judging by the way the women are dressed I wouldn't say it's Mexico, looks more like Peru.

Well, I would say from Bolivia because the shape of the hats the women are wearing, yes definitely from Bolivia.

Stoo

TheRaider.net in Cine Live

I just picked this up today and have to say straight away that TheRaider.net
gets mentioned!(y) 3 cheers for Gilles and ALL else involved. Hip! Hip!...
(Funny though, because the mag says that it's U.S. site.)

The articles are O.K. 12 full, colour pages. Some of the quotes have been
lifted from the "Vanity Fair" article and there is much speculation on the
new film using info from the Hasbro and Lego toys, etc. Brief write-ups on
each Indy girl accompany a section called, "Indiana Jones Pour les Nuls"
(Indiana Jones for Dummies)!!:D

Frank Marshall is interviewed by "Cine Live" and there's a cool, 2-page spread
of the filming locations for the previous films. It's a map of the world, illustrated
with photos that pinpoints all the places. (The lists on TheRaider.net are more
complete but this has a few, extra details!)
Dr.Sartorius said:
Can someone please translate the article's text?
I'll see what I can do about the F.Marshall interview and the internet sites
since those seem to be the only parts worth the time.

xVendetta17x

Perhilion said:
When I see that picture of Marion, I can't help but imagine a jaunty dance scene breaking out with her as the lead singer and the Russian soldiers as the other dancers. Then Indy comes in, shoots all the soldiers and drags Marion into their escape vehicle, reminding her "I said no musical numbers! That's five musical numbers now, can't you count?!"

Haha!
That's gold, sir