Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

michael

Rocket Surgeon said:
Flagship Cinemas
500 Kings Hwy
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508) 985-3000
July 17
You just made my day!! I've wanted to see Raiders in the theater for soooo long!! Thank you so much! :D

michael said:
You just made my day!! I've wanted to see Raiders in the theater for soooo long!! Thank you so much! :D

Do me one favor...
When you go, check out the quality of the print/sound, the theater and give us a review.

While you're there bug the management about getting the rest of the films, (you know ask questions, but don't be TOO pushy!).

michael

Rocket Surgeon said:
Do me one favor...
When you go, check out the quality of the print/sound, the theater and give us a review.

While you're there bug the management about getting the rest of the films, (you know ask questions, but don't be TOO pushy!).
Well I've been to a flagship cinema before around here, and they are soooo nice. I called yesterday, within like an hour of your post to see about getting tickets, and the guy said their "classics" never sell out, so I'd be fine getting tickets. I honestly said to him, "what?!" "How could Raiders not sell out?!" I was baffled.

indyclone25

just a reminder------ folks in the chicago area the music box theatre will be showing raiders of the lost ark tonight (july3 and 4th) at midnight .
the music box theatre
3733 n southport ave
chicago, il
(773)871-6604

indyclone25

raiders is also playing saturday(the 4) and sunday(the 5th)at the music box theatre at a early matinee showing 11:30am both days just in case midnight is a bit late for some of you .

indyclone25

well i just got back from the 11:30 am showing of raiders at "the music box theatre" in chicago
1.the screen was probably 3 to 4 ft high and 12 ft long --in a theatre that was the size of a three car garage!
2.the print was pretty good actually with a few green lines that popped at times but what can you expect from a old print?
3.sound was good for dolby surround ---which means not 5.1 surround
4. overall not a bad viewing would have been nicer to see it on a bigger traditional screen , but it was , what is was .
my son and i went in our fedoras ( he was dressed in his indy costume ) i just wore my hat and jacket, some people asked to take pics of us , and i heard another patron say he had seen others at the midnight showing wearing the hats too.
so that was my experience seeing the film back on the big screen --- my umpteenth time and my sons first time seeing RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK

DocWhiskey

Oh man, indyclone, me and 2 other friends went donning our fedoras! I kept a lookout but didn't see anyone else wearing one. I must've missed you. Glad you enjoyed it though. I agree, the MusicBox screen is a bit small for the size of the theater, but it's the only place I know of that constantly shows great cult/classic films. Can't wait for the ToD and LC screenings. It's a great experience when it's Indy.

indyclone25

well doc i will most likely be going to the saturday morning show at 11:30 am ---- would love to go at midnight dressed in my indy gear tho

Raiders in Columbus, Ohio

Sat, Aug 15
7:30 pm
Sun, Aug 16
2 & 7:30 pm

COLUMBUS, OHIO
55 East State Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215-4264
(614) 469-1045

Crystal Skull in Gardnerville NV

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

free movie
Heritage Park
dusk
July 10
Gardnerville,NV

Last Crusade in South Bend IN

The DeBartolo Center for the Performing Arts, Downtown South Bend Inc. and the College Football Hall of Fame have teamed up to offer the 2009 Summer Outdoor Film Series.

The free event is open to the public on the College Football Hall of Fame gridiron.

Films include: ?Some Like it Hot? (1959), July 10; ?Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005), July 24; and ?Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989), July 31.

Screenings begin at dusk, between 9 and 9:30 p.m. Visitors should bring their own chairs/blankets.

For information, call Downtown South Bend Inc. at (574) 282-1110.

indyclone25

this upcoming friday and saturday at midnight at the music box theatre

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom July 10, 11
Steven Spielberg, 1984

Whip-wielding archaeologist-adventurer Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is joined by comely chanteuse Willie (Kate Capshaw) and a 12-year-old sidekick named Short Round (Ke Huy Quan). Together they search for a mystical stone stolen from an Indian community and stumble upon a dangerous Thuggee cult.

Raidersin Philadelphia, PA

FREE movies by the Walnut Street Bridge every other Thursday.

Raiders of the Lost Ark on August 6th.
If you arrive early, enjoy complimentary snacks and enter for a chance to win an IKEA gift basket.

Everyone is encouraged to bring friends, blankets and picnic baskets. Movies begin at 8:15 p.m.

Raiders in Anderson, CA

July 31 "Raiders of the Lost Ark,"

Open seating begins at 8 p.m. with announcements at 8:30 p.m. at Anderson River Park?s KC Grove, in the newly renovated Gaia Hotel Amphitheatre. The family-oriented film -- projected onto a 30-by-17-foot inflatable screen -- begins at dusk. Admission is free, but guests are encouraged to make donations to local charitable causes.

Raiders in Pleasanton, CA

Thursday, Aug. 20
Delucchi Park on First Street between Angela and Neal streets
"Raiders of the Lost Ark,"

The area in front of the screen will be cordoned off in sections, with blanket lounging in the front, low lawn chairs in the center and camp chairs and other higher positioned seating in the rear.

Viewers are welcome to bring their own food or take-outs. One of the downtown's newest businesses, Thriving Ink, will provide free popcorn. All that's asked of viewers for a free night at the outdoor movies is that everyone cleans up their space after the show.

DocWhiskey

Screening of Raiders of the Lost Ark

Naperville, Illinois

Hollywood Palms Theater
352 South Route 59

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 7:00pm

Special autograph signing and Q and A with Karen Allen!