New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

ok, this is a seperate item, My Indy 4 Official Pix Harrison Ford autograph arrived today.. Here it is :)

Indy001-1.jpg

Indy002-1.jpg

Indy003-1.jpg

Indy004-1.jpg

I wanted these posts seperate so I can reply to the different questions.

ENJOY!!

Last edited:

tnswman

thanks!!

yes, when I was told this was coming to me, i knew that I had not seen any images of it at all, It is soooo Nice and each one is limited and numbered.

tnswman said:
Ok folks....Here is the deal.....I will give you a few teaser images here of what item just came in...then, I am going to put some Indy 4 images over in the spoiler section......The main thing is, THROW ME THE IDOL.com will have the TOTAL exclusive pics of this AMAZING item. You will be able to see the other pics there for a few days before I re-post them here.. I really like Les and I wanted to give him a "scoop".

Thanks for the amazing praise - I will post a story with pic's later today - and "trust me" ... I've seen the photos and it's worth the wait!

Les
www.throwmetheidol.com

Dr.Sartorius said:
So when will throwmetheidol have the other Monopoly pics up?

First pic is on the home page - I'm waiting for tnswman to review the entire page devoted to his pictorial journey of opening the set from it's box/crate.

Shouldn't be too long now.

LD

MaxPhactor23

Seems the pieces are the Grail Diary, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, and a Mine Cart. I?m curious as to what the other two are. I?m going to guess that ones Indy and another either the Ark or the Fertility Idol. I can?t help but feel the grail diary and mine cart are somewhat bizarre choices.

Dr.Sartorius

throwmetheidol said:
First pic is on the home page - I'm waiting for tnswman to review the entire page devoted to his pictorial journey of opening the set from it's box/crate.

Shouldn't be too long now.

LD

Are there any other Indy 4 pics?

Little Indy

MaxPhactor23 said:
Seems the pieces are the Grail Diary, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, and a Mine Cart. I?m curious as to what the other two are. I?m going to guess that ones Indy and another either the Ark or the Fertility Idol. I can?t help but feel the grail diary and mine cart are somewhat bizarre choices.

Maybe a fedora, and a pistol.

MaxPhactor23

Little Indy said:
Maybe a fedora, and a pistol.

Hey, those are really good choices too. Actually, I'm trying to remember, it's been so long since I've played just straight up monopoly, but isn't there a hat piece?

Little Indy

There is a top hat and I believe a cannon of sorts in the original Monopoly that cold tie in with the pistol. Now that I think of it the pistol may not work. The game pieces are typically symmetrical in shape or are able to stand on their own. A pistol might be too "out of shape" unless it has a base of sorts. The Fedora could still work though.

Dr.Sartorius said:
So when will throwmetheidol have the other Monopoly pics up?

Full page coverage has been posted - enjoy!

And thanks again to tnswman for the opportunity to show this to our fellow collectors.

LD

metalinvader

Amazing.I love how the standard Monopoly houses and hotels are replaced with the Ark and Fertility,Pretty inventive!

Do we know a retail price for this yet?

G-Man

That set is awesome, really well done. I hate monopoly but I really want this set...

The image in the centre of the board is amazing, is it Struzan?