Anthropoid

Stoo

Saw it on a plane yesterday. It was dreary but good.

"Operation Daybreak" from 1973 is better, though.

roundshort

So glad you clued me to this movie Joe! Withthe supermoon last week I was havign issues sleeping. This movie cured me of that

Joe Brody

roundshort said:
So glad you clued me to this movie Joe! Withthe supermoon last week I was havign issues sleeping. This movie cured me of that

Better you than me brother man.

Read closely, I never said that I watched it or recommended it. iTunes had it among top sellers for a couple of days and that's what prompted the question.

Based on the collective input here, I think I'll wait.

But since I feel bad, I'll do you a solid and recommend Siege of Jadotville on Netflix. It has one of my favorite things in all the world. [Minor spoiler ahead: repeated retreats by an arrogant French soldier.]

http://time.com/4408017/the-siege-of-jadotville-the-true-story-netflix-film/

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Caught it on Amazon Prime. Recommended, the background I wish I'd known before visiting Prague. After the intro one can skip to the middle. As with Tombstone I'm a little skeptical about the body count in the finale, will have to look that up.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
... I'll do you a solid and recommend Siege of Jadotville on Netflix. It has one of my favorite things in all the world.

Scarlett Johansson?

But seriously, I've burned through most of my viable movies, so I too will capitalize on this recommendation.

Stoo

Moedred said:
Recommended, the background I wish I'd known before visiting Prague.
Me, too! :(

Moedred said:
As with Tombstone I'm a little skeptical about the body count in the finale, will have to look that up.
The body count is definitely higher than in the superior, "Operation Daybreak".