how many times have you seen kotcs?

LostArk

Anyone know when Indy stops showing in theaters? I'd like to viddy it one last time on the big screen.

graz

Mrs_Fedora said:
I just came back from a second viewing, and it's true, it's much better the second time you see it (y)

Its a strange thing that isn't it? First time I saw it I was kind of stressed about what I was going to get (stupidly!) what with all the talk about aliens & stuff. Second time round I just relaxed and had fun with it.

Kingsley

Mrs_Fedora said:
I just came back from a second viewing, and it's true, it's much better the second time you see it (y)
I've seen it two times (with almos a month between them). The second time was as disappointing as the first :(
Guess my intial viewing left me a pretty clear perception... for me, it's not a disaster, but not a good movie either.

And 2 is enough for me!

Mrs_Fedora

graz said:
Its a strange thing that isn't it? First time I saw it I was kind of stressed about what I was going to get (stupidly!) what with all the talk about aliens & stuff. Second time round I just relaxed and had fun with it.

Yes i know!. The first time i was very puzzled and slightly dissapointed with it.
I think i was just too hard 'trying' to like it from the beginning. It took me 4 weeks to go fot a second viewing and i'm glad i did it, second time i enjoyed it so much more. I sat in the theatre this morning with only parents and kids, and surprisingly, they were all quiet! These kids were enjoying it all!

Remembered me of myself watching my first Indy when i was 12.. (TOD btw)

A_True_Believer

salussolia said:
I have it on dvd already. dont preach to me , it was an impulse buy. :O

I look at it this way: if you've already paid to see it in the theatre (twice in my case) and there is no question that you will buy the DVD when it comes out, then, at least morally speaking, I don't see the issue in acquiring a copy by...*ahem*.....other means, just to tide you over until then (Though I wouldn't buy such a copy, as the seller certainly doesn't deserve the money).

You'd just better buy the official DVD when it's released, salussolia. Otherwise, I'll find you. ;)

loganbush

A nice 7 times for me. I have had other chances but I went to the last show as my final viewing last week and there was a full house. They laughed and reacted at everything which made it so much better. I'd hate to go there with me and a few other people my 11th time and get burnt out on it. Now it can really sink in till the DVD.

Mrs_Fedora

loganbush said:
A nice 7 times for me. I have had other chances but I went to the last show as my final viewing last week and there was a full house. They laughed and reacted at everything which made it so much better. I'd hate to go there with me and a few other people my 11th time and get burnt out on it. Now it can really sink in till the DVD.

It is so nice to feel the love for KOTCS growing... (y)