Disney figures

tnswman

metalinvader said:
newtoy.jpg

Pretty cool looking.I've never been to big on 7 inch figures but I'll have to pick this up.I love the base.

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL WHICH IS HOLY!!

Well, I will have about 25 of those things :) WOW!! I am probably one of the biggest Disney Indy toy supporters around and let me say that this is a DREAM come true.If any of you have seen the Disney Store and Park exclusive Pirates figures, you KNOW how amazing this Indy figure will be.

However, the other figures sculpted like this and in this scale are also sold at the Disney Stores. I wonder if the magazine is wrong about this too?

Either way,. I will pay $100 for one off of ebay if I must :)

IndySeven

I'm so glad that I just live a couple of hours away from Walt Disney World, so it'll be easy for me to get it!(y)

By the way, I wonder how much it costs?:confused:

tnswman

IndySeven said:
I'm so glad that I just live a couple of hours away from Walt Disney World, so it'll be easy for me to get it!(y)

By the way, I wonder how much it costs?:confused:

I tell you what, I will buy you two if you pick up two for me :)

JimmyPSHayes

I hope that people that do live near Disney can give the other of us a heads-up when they do hit. I have a friend that lives in Orlando that should be able to get me one, but I don't want to make him go before they're out.

xfkirsten

For those who don't live near the parks, they do have a mail order service. Here's the WDW Mail Order info for anyone interested:

Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
M-F, 9am-8pm Eastern Time

Shipping and handling is a bit steep, but cheaper than flying to Florida (although not as much fun! ;))

AllEarsNet (a fan site) has a shipping cost chart here.

Vendetta08

The second best thing about the return of Indiana Jones is the amount of great merchandise that will now become available. The figure looks cool.(y)

ChromiumBlue37

Has anyone heard any recent news about this?
I called the number and the lady said that she couldn't find an action figure with this description for sale. :confused:

DanBriggs

Disney Indy OUT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!

A Friend of mine picked it up for me a Disneyland Last night.....MSRP or as they may call it (Mikckey's Suggested Resort Price) is $12.95

Stock up Folks!

Arab Swordsman

DanBriggs said:
A Friend of mine picked it up for me a Disneyland Last night.....MSRP or as they may call it (Mikckey's Suggested Resort Price) is $12.95

Stock up Folks!

I just called to get one through the mail order and they don't have them yet. Someome will have to post once they are able to get one over the phone.

Little Indy

I got word that they are in. If anyone is interested in me picking up a couple for them PM me. I'm heading there tonight.

DanBriggs

No...

he comes with the Fertility Idol.....and I think you are thinking the Whip....The whip curves around the inside of the package.

Indyologist

I don't see any picture. Could you post it here using Photobucket please? That would be great.

And since when can you call any Disney park, order something and have them send it to you? I know sure as hell I can't order anything from the Adventure Outpost in FL @ MGM Studios, and it pisses me off. They have all kinds of awesome Indy t-shirts there and I can't get ANY of them. You have to physically go to the park. When I did go there I picked up 2 shirts and I'm dying for more.

Did something change I didn't know of? Are we now able to order from the stores at the park? Please let me know. It would just be such a dream come true for me!! (y)

Billy Ray

Crap, myspace is blocked on my network here, as is photobucket! Any way anyone could e-mail me the pic? I would be most appreciative!:D