• I think shelters are good for the pets

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I hate Shelters for pets!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I take dogs and cats who are homeless to my house for keeps sake and to care for them

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Dogs and cats who are homeless I can not take care of but I would take them in if I could

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I would take the animals to a shelter

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Agent Crab said:
Her brother did point out that she isn't Native American.

I highly doubt Indywolf catches Wild Horses.

Either way. Her facts about Shelters are Kooky.
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING RC SAYS! I am native american.

Jack thats a great story.

Agent Crab said:
No, you're not.
Huh like you know me. I saw this shelter where it says if your caught abandoining a dog you will be prosecuted, do you think thats right? What if the person can't keep the dog for other reasons, and you have to take the dog to this shelter, isn't that bad on the shelters part?

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
Huh like you know me. I saw this shelter where it says if your caught abandoining a dog you will be prosecuted, do you think thats right? What if the person can't keep the dog for other reasons, and you have to take the dog to this shelter, isn't that bad on the shelters part?

You're not Native American. The way you act like a pyscho is pretty much an insult to them.

And if you aren't sure. Use google.

You have no clue what you are talking about, Miss.

LOOK, god dammit.

Setting a dog free is a horrible and bad idea.

If it was set free, it would run havock. It would kill chickens, attack people, **** everyplace, etc etc etc. Then the dog gets killed.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Like I said. You have no clue what you talk about in your argumets. Therefore. Everything you say is moot point.

You need to research your ideas better, instead of stating a wayward opinion that makes no sense. Chances are witha ll your posts in here, they were shot down faster then you could've sneezed.

Much like RC forcing his opinions on others.

Last edited:
Huh I'm done talking to you, you have no common sense zero yourself. You don't no my heritage and you can't make not be a American Indian because I am. I never said set them free and have them roam 24 hours, if you have a dog are you going to keep the dog tied and never let it roam free for at least 15 mins?

DocWhiskey

Agent Crab said:
You're not Native American. The way you act like a pyscho is pretty much an insult to them.

That's Crazy Talk!

No, seriously, IndyWolf's Native American name is "Crazy Talk".

I'm sorry ahead of time.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
Huh I'm done talking to you, you have no common sense zero yourself. You don't no my heritage and you can't make not be a American Indian because I am. I never said set them free and have them roam 24 hours, if you have a dog are you going to keep the dog tied and never let it roam free for at least 15 mins?

The pot is calling the kettle black.

After all, Todd. You're the one who made pointless threads with no back up. You're not a Native American. Even if you are, I know ones who don't go baltsic and wave the hippie flag when animals come first.

Lulz, Doc. You're a riot.

Sharkey

Is she for real?

This is a joke right?

She started a thread called what are you doing?

Oh boy.

The entries in your diary may not always be the best subject for internet chatting.

metalinvader

Sharkey said:
Is she for real?

This is a joke right?

She started a thread called what are you doing?

Oh boy.

The entries in your diary may not always be the best subject for internet chatting.

What do you expect?She's on an Indiana Jones forum and hasn't even seen the films.

Canyon

Hey there. Canyon here. :)

Woah, we certainly have got a lot of new faces here in the joint. :gun: (I used to post on here a lot, but haven't been around here for a while). :)

I couldn't vote just one because, I agree with all three statements.

I think shelters are good for the pets
I take dogs and cats who are homeless to my house for keeps sake and to care for them
I would take the animals to a shelter

I once had three cats which I had to have rehomed at a shelter, as I was unable to take them to my new place. I would definately go to a shelter first if I was looking for a new pet. :D

XanaduEli

I think animal shelters are really good for pets.

I am going to be starting to work at my local animal shelter soon. Volunteering of course. :cool:

Agent Crab

XanaduMel said:

I am going to be starting to work at my local animal shelter soon. Volunteering of course. :cool:

Shelters at least take care of them. There are no kill shelters as well. Our Shelter has three rooms for cats. Some are in cages, some are free to roam around the rooms with beds and stuff to jump on, of course.

Montana Smith

XanaduMel said:

I am going to be starting to work at my local animal shelter soon. Volunteering of course.

Good on you.

Hope you don't have too many Rolf Harris moments. ("The poor little feller won't make it through the night..." :( )

WilliamBoyd8 said:
We have coyotes here.

Nuff said.

:)

What about road runners? Do you have road runners, too. I've seen the cartoons, I know you can't have one without the other. And you must have an Acme store close by, too! :p

Nurhachi1991

I saw a homeless dog begging for money at the gas station and when he came up to me I said listen dog.... I know if I give you some money your going to waste it all on the bum juice so Im going to buy you some kibbles and bits so you will eat..

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
I saw a homeless dog begging for money at the gas station and when he came up to me I said listen dog.... I know if I give you some money your going to waste it all on the bum juice so Im going to buy you some kibbles and bits so you will eat..

Did it hurt much when he bit you?

Gear

There's this guy who we know, my friends and I. He's sortof a jackass.

He's good firends with my best friend. They got into an argument where my buddy told him off about how this guy wasn't being too good a friend.

A couple days later, this guy shows up at my best friend's house to apologies to him, bearing miscellaneous gifts including a couple old X Box games, a zippo lighter, some burned CDs, a sling shot,

and a dog.

"Odie" is a pit bull pup whose origins are fuzzy. But, he's a good G...

dawgg.