KotCS reviews in media

Darth Vile

The review is as predictable as an Indiana Jones movie. Isn't this old news??? Updated... I get it... the Assange connection.

Mickiana

Predictable because it is so right and rereading only makes it more right again. Time is the true test for originality. Raiders passes that test. CS had failed before the script was finished.

Darth Vile

Mickiana said:
Predictable because it is so right and rereading only makes it more right again. Time is the true test for originality. Raiders passes that test. CS had failed before the script was finished.

Predictable in that it is a witless piece of writing devoid of any real insight or intelligence. You only have to read the sentence "Temple of Doom was more precise, from its beautifully choreographed opening sequence to its roller-coaster ride through a mine shaft—best sequence in the series, hands (and heads!) down" to understand the reviewers angle i.e. skewed. Dislike the movie, but it would be unwise to use this type of drivel to make a case or to reaffirm (or sway) ones thoughts.

Montana Smith

Darth Vile said:
Predictable in that it is a witless piece of writing devoid of any real insight or intelligence. You only have to read the sentence "Temple of Doom was more precise, from its beautifully choreographed opening sequence to its roller-coaster ride through a mine shaft?best sequence in the series, hands (and heads!) down" to understand the reviewers angle i.e. skewed. Dislike the movie, but it would be unwise to use this type of drivel to make a case or to reaffirm (or sway) ones thoughts.

That's why I extracted the choice morsels and ignored the drivel.

It's unfortunate that the choice morsels still stand the test of time. They were relevant accusations.

For the balanced picture you'd have to insert the other positive aspects - since Wilonsky found only one.