• Donovan

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Vogel

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Spalko

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Come to think of it...

I think Willie Scott was the greatest villain.

More so than Elsa because she kept her cover...she's still fooling people to this day!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I think Willie Scott was the greatest villain.

More so than Elsa because she kept her cover...she's still fooling people to this day!

Silly boy.

Willie saved Indy and Shorty from being Swiss-cheesed. And she had to risk getting all dirty and buggy to do it.

If it wasn't for Willie there would be no Raiders of the Lost Ark. :p

Montana Smith said:
Silly boy. Willie saved Indy and Shorty from being Swiss-cheesed. And she had to risk getting all dirty and buggy to do it. If it wasn't for Willie there would be no Raiders of the Lost Ark. :p
If not for Benedict Arnold's actions at Saratoga we would still be a colony!

Willie is my "Favorite Indy Villain"!:p

Palaceslave_82

Belloq is the greatest Indy foil,as he is a fellow archaeologist more ruthless than Jones himself...even his refined,romantic demeanor suggests an a rivalry for Marion's affections,even if only to defeat and humiliate Indy on another way. Ram,however,is my favorite....though a glimpse of him earlier in the movie, at the palace dinner,for example,would have benefitted him greatly.I see him warning Jones with his eyes when talk of the Thugee becomes too accusatory.maybe crushing one of the squirming eels with his bare hands. Vogel was beyond bland,and Spalko had potential,but was ultimately wasted.Ram remains a perfect cardboard villain for my favorite of the Indy films.

Henry W Jones said:
Good times!!!!! Saw the thread. Saw you posted. And you answered my question before I could ask it. Lmfao
Hate to be so predictable, but this one was just hanging there begging to be hit.

So, can we add Willie to the list?

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Done!

After all, its "Favorite" Indy Villain.

I guess poisoned monkey might make it too...

That seals it then. I like monkeys.

(Maybe moreso than cats).

The monkey should have survived, and attended Indy's wedding along with all the other acquaintances people wanted to see at that sorry event. ;)

Montana Smith said:
and attended Indy's wedding along with all the other acquaintances people wanted to see at that sorry event. ;)

What a picture, hairy arm draped around the one Spalko couldn't even kill throwing it off a cliff!

Is there a "Why do you hate Irina Spalko?" thread?!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
What a picture, hairy arm draped around the one Spalko couldn't even kill throwing it off a cliff!

Yet another love story they failed to tell!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Is there a "Why do you hate Irina Spalko?" thread?!

Why would there be? She's universally loved. :confused:

You know what she really asked the aliens for? It was to fake her death so that she and Indy could continue their secret romance with Marion suspecting nothing. :p

Montana Smith said:
You know what she really asked the aliens for? It was to fake her death so that she and Indy could continue their secret romance with Marion suspecting nothing. :p
Might be something to that.

Indy and Spalko both hated monkeys...

Montana Smith said:
...whereas Marion loved her little hairy friend. (The monkey, not Sallah).
God, what a horrible idea, Sallah at the wedding!

Put Lucas and Speilberg on the list/poll too!

Thank God John Rhys Davies stayed away...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
God, what a horrible idea, Sallah at the wedding!

Put Lucas and Speilberg on the list/poll too!

Thank God John Rhys Davies stayed away...

There wouldn't have been room in thst little church for his sixty-six kids. And his wife would probably have been too pregnant to travel.

I Don Quixote

Belloq. He isn't evil, but he has all the wrong motivations. And he is right about he and Indy being alike. They go for the same things, but for different purposes. Indy wants to preserve, while Belloq wants fortune and glory.
I always found it strange how Indy contradicts that statement, which he made himself.

Dr.Jonesy

1.) Mola Ram - My least favorite Indy film has one thing no other Indy film got better; this villain! Do I even need to explain this choice? He was B.A.!
2.) Irina Spalko - She's got character and color to her, and she harkens back to Belloq a little; she comes off as evil, but she is interested in the same things Indy is, albeit with less reverence and respect for those things.
3.) Belloq - The Yin to Jones' Yang. I put him 3rd because I don't see him as a complete villain for some reason...he just seems to be Indy's equivalent and that dynamic was interesting.