Trading/Giving away

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Hi guys and girls,
I'm still looking for some cards from the Kingdom and Heritage sets so I'm open to trading. The cards I'm missing are Kingdom: foil cards 5-10, Heritage: 10, 63, 73, 81. I have doubles from the sets of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Heritage, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

Apart from that I want to give away some of my double Indy/Star Wars books and magazines. So, if you are willing to cover the shipping cost you can have the following:
Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine #4 Summer 1988,
Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine #6 Winter 1989
French Lucasfilm Magazine #29 May/June 2001,
French Lucasfilm Magazine #31 September/October 2001,
French Lucasfilm Magazine #32 November/December 2001,
French Lucasfilm Magazine #33 January/February 2002,
French Lucasfilm Magazine #34 March/April 2002
Star Wars Episode I Visual Dictionary Greek Edition
Star Wars Episode II Visual Dictionary
Star Wars Episode III Visual Dictionary
Star Wars Incredible Cross-Section
Star Wars Insider #52
UK Indiana Jones magazine #2 November 1991
UK Indiana Jones magazine #3 December 1991
UK Indiana Jones Comic #5 2008
Time magazine July 15, 1985 with Steven Spielberg
Indiana Jones Omnibus vol. 3 The Further Adventures.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Yeah thanks, still even if I won't find the missing cards I hope to find somebody to take all the other books and magazines. I would hate to toss them in garbage.

I bought a box of the Heritage cards when they first came out, but I don't have any extras of the cards you are looking for Sakis.

Which ones do you need FETT1?

indyclone25

i have tried tarding before but mostly have given away stuff like dvds copies and trading cards and havent asked anything for them , i would still be doing that , but my wife is saying "no more get something in return" , so thats what im doing now .:D

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Exulted Unicron said:
I am interested in the two UK Indiana Jones magazines and the Further Adventures Vol 3.

Sorry but UK Indiana Jones magazine #2 November 1991, UK Indiana Jones magazine #3 December 1991 & UK Indiana Jones Comic #5 2008 are already gone. The Further Adventures vol. 3 is still available. The book was a bit torn at the back when I got it and I asked from amazon a better one. If you want photos I can sent you. Let me know.

What is FETT1?

indyclone25 said:
i have tried tarding before but mostly have given away stuff like dvds copies and trading cards and havent asked anything for them , i would still be doing that , but my wife is saying "no more get something in return" , so thats what im doing now .:D

Your wife isn't fully wrong but when you don't get something you want why have all the junk in your way?

Last edited by a moderator:

indyclone25

Sakis said:
Your wife isn't fully wrong but when you don't get something you want why have all the junk in your way?
well she thinks i should have charged people for the "making of raiders" dvds i made for folks . i was just being a good fanboy. i figure if some one needs a run of cards they need to have something to trade back, , oh well..:D

FETT1

Sakis said:
Sorry but UK Indiana Jones magazine #2 November 1991, UK Indiana Jones magazine #3 December 1991 & UK Indiana Jones Comic #5 2008 are already gone. The Further Adventures vol. 3 is still available. The book was a bit torn at the back when I got it and I asked from amazon a better one. If you want photos I can sent you. Let me know.

What is FETT1?

UHHH...MY USER NAME....:whip: