Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Neither - they are both perfect

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nitzsche

The thing that is cheesy is that, except for Raiders, moments after Indy has witnessed some incredible marvel, supernatural power or miracle at work, avoids his own destruction and achieves personal illumination, he basically just turns to someone and is like "OK. Well anyone else want to grab a bite? I know a nice little place."

It's actually pretty funny. Just on to the next adventure.

I feel sorry for Spielberg Kepp and Co...Lucas forcing them into the inter-dimentional crapola. Ultimately the payday was too seductive.

Skull wasn't even good enough for Cheese...it was more like processed cheese food...spray can stuff.

That being said, I thought it started out very well...very promising.

:dead:

Forbidden Eye

You know, I found the LC ending to be rather cheesy.

Having Henry Jones Sr., Marcus and Sallah ride off next to Indy really dampens the impact of Indy riding off into the sunset.

Dr.Sartorius

Forbidden Eye said:
You know, I found the LC ending to be rather cheesy.

Having Henry Jones Sr., Marcus and Sallah ride off next to Indy really dampens the impact of Indy riding off into the sunset.

And with Marcus almost falling off his horse.

AnythingGoes

KotCS had the cheesiest ending, watching that wedding with the 'How much of life is lost in waiting?' and 'Thanks Ox!' it was gag worthy!
Though it was nice seeing Mutt try to take the hat like the fiery upstart his is!
:whip:

AnythingGoes

KotCS had the cheesiest ending, watching that wedding with the 'How much of life is lost in waiting?' and 'Thanks Ox!' it was gag worthy!
Though it was nice seeing Mutt try to take the hat like the fiery upstart his is!

Montana Smith

Apart from Raiders they all had cheesy endings. Star Wars had a cheesy ending, too, what with all the clapping, cheering and hero-worship. Yet, the cheesy endings can't detract from all the good parts that precede them.

AnythingGoes

Montana Smith said:
Apart from Raiders they all had cheesy endings. Star Wars had a cheesy ending, too, what with all the clapping, cheering and hero-worship. Yet, the cheesy endings can't detract from all the good parts that precede them.
You've got a good point there, Montana!
May I add you to my Buddy List?

XanaduEli

in my opinion Temple of Doom was a pretty cheesy movie,altogether and the end is a bit cheesy with the whole pulling her back with his whip thing.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was cheesy in a way but i have seen cheesier movies. :hat:

Brooke Logan

I would have voted for Crystal Skull. I didn't like the wedding scene. I like playboy Indy.

And I love the ending for Temple. It's probably my favorite ending.

Dr. Gonzo

from greatest to grated

Raiders of the Lost Ark - greatest ending

Last Crusade - riding into the sunset - good ending

Temple of Doom - a sprinkle of parmesan

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Kraft Macaroni and Cheese "it's the cheesiest!"