Caption Contest #21

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Okay, here we go...now stop me if we have already done this one:
16.jpg

Here's the link: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/indiana/images/screens/16.jpg
Now have at it!

gavinpape

-Indy couldn't help but notice that this was a pretty unusual place to be skydiving

-The booby trap of falling ivory hunters even had Indy thinking a while

00Kevin

Indyfan
"I beleive I can fly!"

"Happy thoughts....."

"I think I can, I think I..... oh who am I kidding? I'm DEAD! D-E-D DEAD!"

Indy tries to use a james Bond pun "He had no head for heights!"

the guard insanely flaps his arms like a bird

spohlso

Indy was juuust about to give him the finger, but he changed his mind. Turning off the pool heater that morning was enough.

Luke_indyWalker

Hunter: You throw me the idol, i throw you the whip!
Indy: Sorry buddy, i already have the whip.

------------------------------------------------------

Even indy couldn't help screaming when he discovered that the inflight movie was King solomons Mines-THE 80s ONE!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"AH! It's a leap of faith!"

---

Just when he thought he had seen it all...

---

Yet another example of Indy's knowledge of classical mythology helping him: If it weren't for his dad drilling some stories into his head about Icarus, he might have tried using the Golden Wings of Ceylon.

---

After wandering onto the set of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Indiana Jones found himself able to throw an ivory hunter off of a ledge and still be able to see him hit the water, no matter how great the fall.

omega5ooo

"I didn't know there were bungee jumping facilities here in ceylon" Indy mumbled.

"I didn't know he had an affair with Mrs Croc" Indy laughed

"Wierd tourists..." Indy shook his head

Raffey

Although Harrison protested to Steven that it just wouldn't work, Spielberg insisted on filming the 'evil villan break dancing on a glass floor scene' for Indy IV.

A segment the director thought up during his cameo in Austin Powers 3 that even Mike Meyers refused to use.

Canyon

"Aarrghh. I can't take the pressure any more!!! When are these designers going to realise that Indy's pants STILL aren't the nowhere near the right colour?"

Indy: "Dammnit, my hands are stuck in this position..."
Bad guy: "You think you've got problems? There's an alligator down there!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
Come on Aaron! this guy's been suspended in mid-air for a WEEK! give him a break!

(and yes, that was my caption)