"Mac" Figure

indyswk

I did a search here but "mac" was too general a term for the search funciton. I tried my best to browse through but ffrankly it is a bit hard.

The question is, are there any Mac action figures? I know this character isn't too popular in the movie but I personally think his style would make a good action figure.(n)

Jack Panix

No, the character George "Mac" McHale (played by Ray Winstone) was never made into a figure by Hasbro, or Sideshow for that matter.

Crack that whip

Or LEGO either. Mac, Harold Oxley and Charles Stanforth are surely the three most underrepresented characters from this movie as far as figural merchandise goes, alongside Anna Jones, Helen Seymour, Remy Baudouin, Marcus Brody and Walter Donovan (among others) in the overall spectrum of Indy licensing. I hope this gets rectified sometime...

inky_skin

indyswk said:
I did a search here but "mac" was too general a term for the search funciton. I tried my best to browse through but ffrankly it is a bit hard.

The question is, are there any Mac action figures? I know this character isn't too popular in the movie but I personally think his style would make a good action figure.(n)

You'd have to go down the custom route if you want a Hasbro-style Mac for your collection...

indy_mac.jpg

indyswk

Jack Panix said:
No, the character George "Mac" McHale (played by Ray Winstone) was never made into a figure by Hasbro, or Sideshow for that matter.

Yeah, that's what I thought. It's a real shame.

inky_skin said:
You'd have to go down the custom route if you want a Hasbro-style Mac for your collection...

indy_mac.jpg

Hey, that's a real sweet custom!