Indiana Jones Animated Adventures

Stoo

As Short Round would say, "Vewy funny!". Thanks for posting, Junior. Makes me want to revive our old project.;)

Clone Wars Supervising Director Dave Filoni talks to USA Today
You’ve probably built up some trust within George and the rest of the Lucasfilm fan community. Was there ever a talk of expanding the animation you do beyond Star Wars, like doing an Indiana Jones series, and would you be up for that?

Stuff like that is always interesting. It’s just a matter of bandwidth. The Clone Wars itself is a pretty big undertaking. Who knows? George seems limitless in his creativity, and that’s not something certainly that I know of that’s on the table, but you never know. Who thought there’d be a fully fledged animated series to this extent going on? I certainly didn’t when they called me and offered me the job. [Laughs] It’s one of the interesting things about Star Wars — it seems to be able to just continue and continue, and I hope it does for a very long time in our case.

Can't see the original pics and though the forum is wrong the thread title is perfect.

Last edited: