Happy Birthday Indiana Jones!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy~Annie said:
you stole me thread!!!:eek:

what the freak!?!?!? lol:confused:

maybe i dreamed it..?:sleep:

A merger, dear. Tone down the reaction and acknowledge that, just maybe, this sort of thread has happened before. And, really, regarding smileys, just a dab will do ya.

Last edited:

Indy~Annie

Attila the Professor said:
A merger, dear. Tone down the reaction and acknowledge that, just maybe, this sort of thread has happened before. And, really, regarding smileys, just a dab will do ya.

he he he but i love the smiley's (y) ;) :D :cool: :hat: :p

hmmm...but....hmmm....where it says all the threads i started it wasnt there...

im very confused..................(can i use one more smiley?) :D he he he

thanks for the answer.

Indy~Annie

Agent Z said:
:p Man, someone cut this girl's sugar intake down. :)

hey! i did not have no sugar........ok maybe little.:p he he

sorry im very confused.....hmmmmmmmm......just ignore me.:rolleyes:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy~Annie said:
hey! i did not have no sugar........ok maybe little.:p he he

sorry im very confused.....hmmmmmmmm......just ignore me.:rolleyes:

Your thread was merged with others that had the same topic from previous years. Clear, now?

Indy Byrd

A little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my idol, Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr. aka Indiana Jones!!! He maybe a 109 years old but it's not the years, it's the mileage!!

July to me is Indiana Jones month, July 1st is Indiana Jones' birthday and July 13th is Harrison Ford's birthday and I usually celebrate the latter date more because until I learned when the fictional character was born (on this website) July 13th was the closest thing I knew to be Indiana Jones' birthday. Still since both days are pretty close and since both Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford are Cancers born in July I just view the next few weeks as the most Indiana Jones time of the year, also every Indiana Jones movie was filmed in part in the month of July, Harrison Ford has always celebrated a birthday on the set or at least inbetween shoots.

AnnieJones

kongisking said:
My congrats to the great man. Give Mutt and Marion, wherever they are nowadays, my hellos!
Good one.(y)
chicago103 said:
July to me is Indiana Jones month
Cool! That's a good way to look at it.That's a great idea!(y)

Last edited:

AnnieJones

Today,I made an Indiana Jones Facebook Group called July: Official Indiana Jones Month in honor of Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford's birthday. :hat:

I actually got the idea for this group from chicago103.
Chicago103 posted the following quote around this time last year on page 3 of this thread:
chicago103 said:
July to me is Indiana Jones month, July 1st is Indiana Jones' birthday and July 13th is Harrison Ford's birthday

To which I answered:
AnnieJones said:
Good one.(y)
Cool! That's a good way to look at it.That's a great idea!(y)
I've been wanting to do this group for a while on Facebook,I could never get around to it until now,and what better time to do it than on the fictional characters birthday. If you have a Facebook,please take a look and feel free to join the group. Happy Birthday Indiana Jones! :whip:

Last edited:

AnnieJones

Happy Birthday Indiana Jones!:D You are 113 today! (y) Your years of experience give us many adventures and stories to enjoy.:hat: