Can we get Indy around the globe ?

Pale Horse

Staff member
inky_skin said:
The adventure continues June 12...

Something happened between yesterday and today. :(

Inky, the forum cannot thank you enough. Being a part of this project was a joy and one that you facilitated. I applaud you, your efforts and your passion.

Thank you for this small slice of connectivity you offered all of us who participated.

Billy Ray

Sorry to hear this Inky. I would like to sincerely thank you for all that you did with this project. It was a blast not only participating, but seeing all the great adventures the little guy had. Alas, all good things must come to and end.

Pale Horse

Staff member
22980104589_a5df30c383_b.jpg

InexorableTash

!!!!!!!890

Hmm, that doesn't look recent based on the thread titles I can discern. Hoping it is more than reminiscing. But if if is just fond memories, well, I appreciate them too.

Last edited:

inky_skin

Pale Horse - thanks for the memories pal.

InexorableTash - the artefacts pictured with Indy (with the exception of the diaries) are in my possession, so sadly this isn't a current pic.

An enjoyable project, fondly remembered...

Lance Quazar

REUNION!

The first pic shows forum members Inky Skin and Lance Quazar posing with stunt performers at the Indiana Jones Stunt show at Disney's Hollywood Studios along with the long lost Traveling Indy in August of 2014.

GTHFPZCn_o.jpg

And the second pic shows Inky, Lance and that same stunt performer turned stunt show director, Kevin, eight years later, August 2022!

myAtTb36_o.jpg

As a wise man once said, it's not the years.....!

Mickiana

Indy never made it to Australia, did he? I was going to say Oz, but I'm not referring to Kansas! We've got a lot of history here and interesting landmarks.

Joe Brody

Indy never made it to Australia, did he? I was going to say Oz, but I'm not referring to Kansas! We've got a lot of history here and interesting landmarks.
Australia, meh.

Much of it looks like West Texas peopled by Canadians (but with better slang) and really bad food (except if we’re talking seafood).

Mickiana

Australia, meh.

Much of it looks like West Texas peopled by Canadians (but with better slang) and really bad food (except if we’re talking seafood).
Gee, Joe, a whole island continent written off as "meh". Yes, there is a big interior of vast distances of semi-arid land. Australia is nearly as large as the USA and we have many great features. Oh well, it was just a suggestion.

Finn

Staff member
Australia is nearly as large as the USA and we have many great features.
Yeah, the sand is pretty neat. And the sand, too. I also like the sand. And, oh yeah, you have a plenty of great sand.

Okay, joking aside, I really like the panda bears. Or, wait, were they a feature of China, like the koalas?

Joe Brody

I’m (mostly) joking about Australia. Nothing wrong with a little trash talk right?

I want to get to Perth at some point and there’s a cool train that goes north to south in the middle of the interior that we may check out when we get a little older.

Finn

Staff member
Which is your favorite? The quicksand, the greensand, the thousand, or the & ?
It's hard to pick with so many great varieties to choose from.

I'm bit of a sand connoisseur, to be honest. There was this one time I went to a beach in France. It was a nice enough place, and the sand wasn't bad - but it wasn't really great either. It was just... fine.