An Indiana Jones Television Show?

Do you think there should be an Indiana Jones TV show?

• Of course! It'll help hold my interest for the next movie.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • I'd rather play the Wii version of Staff of Kings.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy McFly

Raiders Remake said:
Happy New Year everybody! Still working on the show, will post any updates.

My father wrote several briefs for the TV show Alias. Its not an easy thing to push for an existing franchise that you are not connected to officially. At a minimum you would have to table with a couple of initial episodes and briefs on many more. They need to see that this is going to go beyond a simple one time fan idea.

JasonMa

Indy McFly said:
My father wrote several briefs for the TV show Alias. Its not an easy thing to push for an existing franchise that you are not connected to officially. At a minimum you would have to table with a couple of initial episodes and briefs on many more. They need to see that this is going to go beyond a simple one time fan idea.
Coincidentally enough I've been spending the last couple of days re-watching season 1 of Alias. Still a big fan, tell your father nice job! :whip:

Raiders Remake

Hi, everyone! I'd like to thank you all for your support. Unfortunately, the whole show idea has heen pushed back a few months (discussions will resume in late April). But it'll be good. ;)
I've actually been working on a few more episodes, which is good. Will anybody sign a petition for this to happen?

Finn

Staff member
Okay, this thing has run its course now.

Thread closed, at least for the time being. When/If you have something concrete to show, feel free to contact a mod and we'll see if this is worth a rehash.

Status
Not open for further replies.