let me know what you think?

indyclone25

i finally inked the raiders artwork , i will begin coloring in soon, but you can see the inked version here.
scan0007.jpg

indyclone25

here is the photoshopped version of my drawing , done by my friend steven cg(cineghost) i think it came out really well . since he didnt have the marion picture i used (which i will send him and he will update the picture soon) and the stone carving also, i will get him those pics and the graphic will look even closer to my original vision.

189892_1986474216922_1095281910_3458464_1855715_n.jpg

indyclone25

it's has been awhile since i showcased any artwork in this thread, but just wanted to let you all know i will be doing different sketch cards from super heroes to movie characters and this willbe the new cards i will be doing them on , so i will be able to do commisions for people $ 5 a card free shipping. just letting you all know .:D
419588_10150527340604053_641319052_8848820_98994897_n.jpg

indyclone25

indyclone25 said:
my raiders artwork from last year on my sketch cards
scan0003-8.jpg
i have made four of these and put them on ebay , and two have been bid on , the bidding starts at .99 and i aslo have regular sketched cards of young indy on there also and two of those have been bid on too. soon to be on ebay will cards showing comic characters and other movies like rocketeer and willow so, if you are interested in a sketch pm me .

indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
Did you sell these?

They're not on eBay...
these are not on ebay since i made the cards design myself on my computer and i did not want to get people confused on ebay, thinking they were they actual cards from the series , but if you are interested and have a paypal card i will take offers on theses cards shown here , just let me know which ones you want , i also did some nice young indiana jones last night and can post them here first for you to look at and see if you are interested . if interested pm :)