The Indy Cast

Mitchellhallock said:
I am waiting for the Sallah Sing-Off!.......... that would be funny!1..2.. 1..2..3..."A British Star is a soaring soul as free as a mountain....

I'm in!

...bird, his energetic fist should be ready to resist, a dictatoral...

(but that's a Brittish tar...)

lao che & sons

Mitchellhallock said:
I am waiting for the Sallah Sing-Off!.......... that would be funny!!!!!!!!!!

1..2.. 1..2..3...
"A British Star is a soaring soul as free as a mountain....

that'd be fun... "I am the monarch of the sea, I am the ruler of the queen's navy...":p

Stoo

Mitch, a "tar" is old slang for a sailor. (Sallah sure loves the "H.M.S. Pinafore".)

indycast

Hello Indy fans!

the Podcast Awards are here again, so if you like the IndyCast, why not show your support and vote for the show!

We are vying for 2 categories - Best Produced and Movies/Films.

Just visit http://podcastawards.com and put the IndyCast in those categories with the show's url - http://www.forcecast.net

Thanks! :D

If Adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

lao che & sons

I voted for the only podcast I listen to...

Battle Star Galactica Forum!:D

no but seriously I voted for IndyCast in both categories. Hope you all win it :)

Can't wait for Monday.:)

lao che & sons

KVoss said:
Like I said, I'm still waiting for a Short Round contest!!!

"Hey lady, you call him DR. JONES!!!"

:p

Oh yeah that's a great one!

"Wow! Holy Smokes! Craah Landing " "Okie Doke Dr. Jones, Hold onto your potatoes!":D

indycast

I'm back from Hawaii with a great interview with Assistant Sound Editor on the Young Indy Chronicles, Laird Malamed. We also have Sideshow news, look at the latest Indy novel, plus new reviews, opinions, trivia and a stack of your emails! It's a blockbuster edition of the show, so if adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode here!

indycast said:
I'm back from Hawaii with a great interview with Assistant Sound Editor on the Young Indy Chronicles, Laird Malamed. We also have Sideshow news, look at the latest Indy novel, plus new reviews, opinions, trivia and a stack of your emails! It's a blockbuster edition of the show, so if adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode here!

Wow, what a great show this week! Nice interview, Ed! It is so good to have a new episode to listen to.

robisindy said:
Wow, what a great show this week! Nice interview, Ed! It is so good to have a new episode to listen to.

2 hrs! Great interview...looking forward to Area 51!
(what's with the Star Wars commercial? are they hard up for listeners?)

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
2 hrs! Great interview...looking forward to Area 51!
(what's with the Star Wars commercial? are they hard up for listeners?)

Well the did mention the IndyCast in there and it is where our show notes live, and as Laird said, we feel like one big family so we may as well help out our poorer step cousin! ;)

And glad you enjoyed the show!

indycast

IndyCast Episode 83 is here!

This week we have some news of Indy at Disneyland, find out some new offerings from Official Pix, listen to a Young Indy themed Top Ten plus Les David returns in the first edition of the collectibles segment Area 51. If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode at here!

indycast said:
IndyCast Episode 83 is here!

This week we have some news of Indy at Disneyland, find out some new offerings from Official Pix, listen to a Young Indy themed Top Ten plus Les David returns in the first edition of the collectibles segment Area 51. If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode at here!

Love the Lance Le Gault, (Colonel Buck Greene on Magnum PI) voice over the Young Indy promo!

Thanks again Ed

Stoo

indycast said:
I'm back from Hawaii with a great interview with Assistant Sound Editor on the Young Indy Chronicles, Laird Malamed.
I just listened to chunks of #81-83 and wanted to add my 2 cents.

1) LOVED the Laird Malamed interview! Kicking myself right now because Rocket gave me a heads-up on it a few weeks ago and I never sent in my questions (and listening to his segment only raises more)! What a missed opportunity. He mentioned listening to playback of the audio on a regular TV and that most sets back then had 3" to 4" speakers but my brother had connected our TV to our home stereo system and 4 huge speakers placed around the room. I'd watch Young Indy with the lights dimmed and the volume cranked REALLY LOUD! It was one of the earliest series to be broadcast in stereo so during the battle scenes in the "Verdun" episode, bullets were firing/ricocheting from every corner of the room and almost made me want to dive under the coffee table!:eek:

If Laird is reading this, thanks to him, the sound editing team and the mixers for a truly immersive & memorable experience.:hat:

2) Being a sucker for anything related to deleted scenes, I enjoyed Mitch's top 10 and liked that fact that Old Indy was his #2! (Mitch, you mentioned doing a search for Old Indy on YouTube to find a series of the bookends but there was no nod to StooTV!;)) Re: the periscope scene. There is even more to say about this missing bit. Enough to make it an interesting piece for the Indy Cast.

3) This week's trivia question will be a toughie for the younger fans but I already gave Pat my answer. Lonseome Drifter should be able to get it, too.

4) Enjoyed the interview with Les and the top 10 Young Indy list from Junior Jones. I know this is an "Indy" show but the more Young Indy content, the more I'll tune in. Thanks, Ed.:hat:
Rocket Surgeon said:
Love the Lance Le Gault, (Colonel Buck Greene on Magnum PI) voice over the Young Indy promo!
Is that him?:confused: The coolest thing about that promo is that Remy's voice is NOT Ronny Coutteure's. (BTW, I loved your Sol Rosenberg audio snippet!(y))