would you accept Shia as the lead after KOTCS

Shia after KOTCS?

• Shia in a spin-off series of his own?

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Shia as 'the lead' in further Jones movies?

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Shia cast as Indiana Jones?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Jones movies with Shia as 'just another' character?

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deckard24

JerryKing said:
cinemania150.jpg

Good Lord... he looks pathetic. Reminds me of that time when I saw C. Thomas Howell trying to play a film noir detective. Or any time I saw Hayden Christensen trying to "act".
He's definitely trying too hard to look tough in that pic!! LOL

I said it before, but Shia is going to need at least 10 years, and then maybe he'll be able pull off badass convincingly. As for now, there's nothing about him that makes me think tough guy! Some guys have it, and some guys just don't. I'm thinking Shia is of the latter.

Goofy, entertaining, and charming...yes! Gritty, manly, and tough...not so much!

Hedwig

Shia will be fine to me if he stays as a "just another character". Harrison Ford is the only true Indy to me. If there will be more Indy movies after KotCS the Harrison should be in the lead and Shia could be in too but definetly not as Indiana Jones.

Gary2880

Shia is just the new version of marty mcfly in my eyes.

I'm really not that fond of him anyway.

I liked transformers hugely i think it was one of, if not the most amazing looking film ever. left me rather moist to say the least, but shia is just missing something, he is too weedey.

As for filling the shoes of Harrison Ford. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm, no.

Only just clicked the other day (if you get what i mean) that there is going to be another indiana jones film and i'm going to be there to see it for the first time. i mean obviously i kneeeeew about the film n all that, it just didn't.... click, regarding how awesome that actually was.