The Offical KotCS Magazine

eroc

Has anybody purchased this yet? It cost $10.00. Has some great pictures and a few spoilers. If ya want to see any of it i can upload some pics, and, or text.(y)

IJS originally showed this with the cover of the teaser poster then it switched to the theatrical poster cover. Which one do you have? Is there a variation with both covers?

eroc

Agent Spalko said:
IJS originally showed this with the cover of the teaser poster then it switched to the theatrical poster cover. Which one do you have? Is there a variation with both covers?

I have the theatrical poster cover. I'm uploading some of the pictures right now.

indyspoliers001.jpg

Anybody know how to resize these pictures?

nevermind. photobucket can take care of it.

indyspoliers002-1.jpg
indyspoliers003-1.jpg

indyspoliers005-1.jpg
indyspoliers007-1.jpg

indyspoliers012-1.jpg
indyspoliers010-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ska

Reeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy?!

Looks like I will have to grace our local CVS with my prescence on the way home from work tonight...

Michael24

I usually pick up these "Official Movie Magazines" at Borders, so you should be able to find it there or Barnes & Noble. I'll get this when I can, but won't check it out until after I've seen the movie. :)

eroc

It also has the whole story of the opening scene. my camera wouldn't focus on the text, but I'd type it in if i knew how to add the blackout.:D

G-Man

eroc said:
It also has the whole story of the opening scene. my camera wouldn't focus on the text, but I'd type it in if i knew how to add the blackout.:D
Type Spoiler and /Spoiler between [ ] at the beginning and end respectively...

And the mag looks awesome btw thanks...

eroc

Nevada, USA,1957~
A group of teenagers are tearing up the state highway blasting rock n roll from their '32 Ford Roadster. The fresh-faced driver is looking for a race and challenges a passing military convoy. The army truck up front indulges him for a while and then watches as the joy-rider tears off into the distance. But these are no ordinary US Army troops. The trucks take a side road up into the treeless hills, and arrive at a restricted area. The "troops" promptly get out and shoot the military guards on duty, breaking into the base.

more to come...

Once outside the secure"51" hanger, the "Army" and its "colonel", Dovchenko, begin talking in Russian and bundle their blind-folded prisoners- Indiana Jones and his long-time friend, Mac - out of the car trunk. Just as a disoriented Indy is about to be beaten senseless by the furious Dovchenko, his boss, Dr. Irina Spalko, shows up and demands the professors help in locating a specific crate with "highly magnetised" contents, inside the enormous hangar. Certain the ruthless Russians are plotting something terrible, Indy refuses, but when they threaten Mac's life, he is forced to comply.

still more to come...

Last edited:

eroc

The hangar is a storage area of unimaginable proportions, filled with packing crates and artifacts - an Aladdin's cave of US military treasure. In the absence of a compass, Indy identifies magnetic activity using gunpowder metal and bullet pellets, which leads him to a crate labeled SWELL, N.M. 7-9-47. He knows immediately it's connected to Roswell, New Mexico.
Inside the crate is a stainless steel coffin containing a small body wrapped in a foil body bag. Spalko is delighted, and Indy seizes this moment of distraction to escape from the guards and toss a gun to Mac who subsequently turns on Indy and reveals he is working for the Russians!

more to come...

eroc

A quote by Harrison Ford. "I've never been a fan of
little green men and that sort of thing, but this is an intriguing new proposition about what might ensue from an extra-terrestrial visit to
an ancient culture. David Koepp has given us wonderful dialogue and scenes. The hook for me was the script that he, Steven, and George delivered."

I'm disappointed there's no mini-adventure prologue like in the other 3 films. In the SMFM script Indy goes after an "idol." It's presumably the one from the first film and would have wrapped that loose end up nicely plus it would have been great to see Indy finally get his idol back after all these years.