The Indy Cast

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 179 is here!

indycast_121911-150x150.jpg

In this Christmas episode of the IndyCast we discover we have a bit of a wait for new Indy films, the Indy Archaeological Exhibit hits a new venue, Indy gets ?vinyled?, Joe and Keith return for another look at the further adventures of Indiana Jones plus we have more of your great emails!

Listen to the episode here!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 180 is here!

tod_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

In this last episode for 2013, Official IndyCast Correspondent Mitch Hallock and I sit down and take a look at the year in review, we have details on our custom Indy contest and more of your great emails!

micsteam

Hey Ed and Mitch,
hope you guys (and family) had a great Christamas !!?? Well I'm listening ( right now ) to the Indy Cast #180 and it's great. Wishing you and the rest of the IndyCast a very Happy New Year !!! All enjoy and let's hope we have even more to look forward to in the new year !!! :hat:

All the best to all,
micsteam

T.E.Lawrence

Stoo said:
That might have been me. Many months ago, I asked about older podcasts so thank you, Moe.:hat: Since #89, I've been downloading & keeping most of them. Back when I asked, I was looking for some specific episodes between 109-126 but they had mysteriously disappeared from the main IndyCast site.

Mister Ed, is there a Complete IndyCast Archive available somewhere?:confused:

Hmmmmm...I have everything up to May 2009 (my Forcecast archive is bigger). Always thinking that I will update it eventually. I checked it now too and it really seems that files are missing. Too bad :( I have to update everything fast while it is possible. Hopefully it will be restored in the future by someone.

It seems that from the same time era, specials are working fine. So the main episodes are missing.

indycast

micsteam said:
Hey Ed and Mitch,
hope you guys (and family) had a great Christamas !!?? Well I'm listening ( right now ) to the Indy Cast #180 and it's great. Wishing you and the rest of the IndyCast a very Happy New Year !!! All enjoy and let's hope we have even more to look forward to in the new year !!! :hat:

All the best to all,
micsteam
Thanks micsteam!!! Here's to an Indy-filled 2014!

indycast

T.E.Lawrence said:
Hmmmmm...I have everything up to May 2009 (my Forcecast archive is bigger). Always thinking that I will update it eventually. I checked it now too and it really seems that files are missing. Too bad :( I have to update everything fast while it is possible. Hopefully it will be restored in the future by someone.

It seems that from the same time era, specials are working fine. So the main episodes are missing.

Hey guys, I have all of them and have been slowly trying to re-upload them to the site.....just got a little slack over the holidays!

Hope to keep going in the next few weeks.

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 181 is here!

vinylmation_300-150x150.jpg

In this first episode for 2014, Official IndyCast Correspondent Mitch Hallock looks at the new Indy Vinylmation figures, the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum might get Indy as a tour guide, we discuss if Marvel might publish Indy comics beginning in 2015, Joe and Keith return for another look at the further adventures of Indiana Jones, we have details on our custom Indy contest and more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast Special 12: The Magic of John Williams is here!

john_williams_podcast_logo12-150x150.jpg

Join Ron and Laird as they celebrate the life and music of the maestro John Williams in their biggest special yet, just in time for his 82nd birthday! [In Stereo]

You can listen to the episode here!

lairdo

Faleel said:
Laird, the very first part of The History Lesson on the expanded is not for that scene

My mistake. You are correct. It's for when Hammond shows up at the dig site early in the film. My bad.

I've never been a big Angela's Ashes fan, but maybe I should revisit it now that it has been a number of years.

Thanks,

Laird

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 182 is here!

strompolis_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we have some interesting Indy and Drew Struzan tidbits, have more rumours of Indy 5 on the horizon, offer you a chance to be part of the one man Indiana Jones show, we welcome Chris Strompolis from Raiders - The Adaptation back to the show to talk about their Kickstarter campaign, we see another great Indy customisable diorama, we detail your last chance to win your very own custom deluxe 3 ¾ inch Indy figure with thanks to Ron Hembling, Further Adventure?s Joe and Keith are back looking at another Marvel adventure and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 183 is here!

crusade_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we have some more rumours of Indy 5 on the horizon, let you know where you can get a chance to meet the legendary Drew Struzan, offer you one more chance to be part of the one man Indiana Jones show, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock reviews a huge Indy collectible, Laird returns with Eric Zala in Club Obi Wan for the latest on the Raiders Kickstarter campaign, IndyCast listener Mark gives us a front row seat at the opening of the Adventure of Archaeology exhibit in Texas, the Further Adventure?s Joe and Keith celebrate a milestone and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 184 is here!

stephen_hall_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week I catch up with the one man Indy show?s Stephen Hall, the Raiders guys reach their goal, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock speaks to artist Rob Taylor, we give you the chance to win 4 of his Temple of Doom prints, the Further Adventure?s Joe and Keith are back looking at another Marvel adventure and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 185 is here!

188598_10151334391849489_1406004038_n-150x150.jpg

This week I review Stephen Hall?s one man Indy show, rumours abound to the reboot of Indy, Harrison gets asked anything, the Further Adventure?s Joe and Keith are back have a familiar sounding guest, we announce the winner of the Custom Indy and we have more of your great emails!

micsteam

Hey Mitch, is the music playing in the back ground for your ComiConn spot the theme music from " Battle of the Planets " ?? Awesome !! I remember that show from the 70's. :hat:

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 186 is here!

tod_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we celebrate the 30th anniversary of Temple of Doom, Harrison gets cast, Mitch returns to review Figma?s Indiana Jones figure, Laird looks at a Young Indy cast member who is in Episode 7, Hellboy?s Doug Jones drops by, you can have a chance to meet Drew Struzan in person and we have more of your great emails!