Pictures!

Mutt Williams

Me likes this one:

ij4ia11378rmp2.jpg

barranca

IJ4-c.jpg

I wonder what Indy has in that hat? looks like he has something that points the direction to whatever their looking for. Sort of like dowsing, and the hat lets it move around.

oki9Sedo

Tyger Cheex said:

Crikey, Indy's really, really keen to get to his lecture on time. Quite a change from the character we saw in the originals, who'd climb out the back window when he had too much work to do.

metalinvader said:
Mutt protecting his mother (wink wink:p ).

IJ4-IA-7586-DJ.jpg

Thats a very, very odd poo Mutt just did.

quo_sp

barranca said:
IJ4-c.jpg

I wonder what Indy has in that hat? looks like he has something that points the direction to whatever their looking for. Sort of like dowsing, and the hat lets it move around.

In the Docvchenko?s hat is just the pin and ring security of the hand grenade which have the soldier of the left and that maintains in his hands so that it does not explode . This pins is magnetized by Indy to indicathe where is the crate where is the rosswell box and that is magnetized too like we saw when attracted the glasses. Indy use the hat and the pin security like a improvissed compass.

A_True_Believer

quo_sp said:
In the Docvchenko?s hat is just the pin and ring security of the hand grenade which have the soldier of the left and that maintains in his hands so that it does not explode . This pins is magnetized by Indy to indicathe where is the crate where is the rosswell box and that is magnetized too like we saw when attracted the glasses. Indy use the hat and the pin security like a improvissed compass.

God I hope you're wrong. I understand that the Indy universe can be a little silly at times, but this is just ridiculous. How the heck would he know to do that? Has he seen the Roswell crate before? If not, and the Soviets suggested it, then why did they need Indy in the first place? Couldn't they use this method themselves?

And the method itself is questionable. So this little pin will be attracted to the magnetic crate, which could be all the way on the other side of a gigantic warehouse, but none of the other, larger metallic objects they're carrying will?

I hope there's a different explaination, or that the movie at least makes it sound acceptable.

On the other hand, I bet having a Soviet walk around with a live grenade will lead to an interesting action scene.

quo_sp

A_True_Believer said:
God I hope you're wrong. I understand that the Indy universe can be a little silly at times, but this is just ridiculous. How the heck would he know to do that? Has he seen the Roswell crate before? If not, and the Soviets suggested it, then why did they need Indy in the first place? Couldn't they use this method themselves?

And the method itself is questionable. So this little pin will be attracted to the magnetic crate, which could be all the way on the other side of a gigantic warehouse, but none of the other, larger metallic objects they're carrying will?

I hope there's a different explaination, or that the movie at least makes it sound acceptable.

On the other hand, I bet having a Soviet walk around with a live grenade will lead to an interesting action scene.

In the rosswell crate there are an artifact that Indy found in 1947, so this is why Indy knows that is magnetized, but Indy never was in the wharehouse. Soviet don't know that, they just are looking for it, but don't know all details. This is why they need Indy.

Supposedly indy could magnetize the ping rubbing it in his clothes, and no everything is attracted only metalic objects like glasses near to crate or magnetized slight objects like the pin security of the hand grenade, working like a compass.

mr.wolf

Hedwig said:
After watching this pic again it looks a bit funny...:)
yeah it does, it looks kinda like the 2nd Ruskie from the right is saying "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HOME TIL SUNDAY"

A_True_Believer

quo_sp said:
In the rosswell crate there are an artifact that Indy found in 1947, so this is why Indy knows that is magnetized, but Indy never was in the wharehouse. Soviet don't know that, they just are looking for it, but don't know all details. This is why they need Indy.

Supposedly indy could magnetize the ping rubbing it in his clothes, and no everything is attracted only metalic objects like glasses near to crate or magnetized slight objects like the pin security of the hand grenade, working like a compass.

Ah...so Indy does know about the crate. That makes it more plausible. In that case, I hope they at least mention how he discovered it.

Where are you getting your info, anyway? From the trading cards?