Ask me any question

The_Raiders

(y)
Agent Crab said:
Epic taste my friend. Loved the movie. I liked my Grimlock toy. TOo bad his Dino head broke off, though.

Yeah, when I was little I watched toy story almost as much as I do Indy now lol. Loved it as a kid. (y)

No Ticket

Rocket Surgeon said:
I like the juxtaposition...big Chris Rock fan.

Haha... can I make "Rocket Surgeon" my new band I'm starting's band name? Cuz I love it hahaha. (someone else probably already thought of it :( )

metalinvader

Agent Crab said:
This is for anyone.

WHat was yer favourite childhood toy?

rancor-front.jpg

*Not my MIB toy*

The Rancor from ROTJ.I still have the blasted thing.I'm kind of shocked that the elastic that holds the arms together is still intact,He's been through everything.(y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
BA-DA-BUMP!

To next female ravener to post: Do you knit?

Actually.... considering the male majority....

To the next ravener to post: do you or do you know someone that knits?

|ZiR|

I knit occasionally. I actually knitted this super sweet cashmere scarf for a friend this past February.

They hated it.

Q: What's the worst gift you've ever received?

The Drifter

|ZiR| said:
I knit occasionally. I actually knitted this super sweet cashmere scarf for a friend this past February.

They hated it.

Q: What's the worst gift you've ever received?

A fake bow and arrow set when I was 16! One of those kiddy ones with the plunger thing on the end.

Q: What is your worse habit/vise?

Pale Horse

Staff member
A: Yep...I'm married. chuckle (Thanatosis would approve).

Q: Do you happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

|ZiR|

The Man said:
Q: Has anybody here ever been close to death..?

EDIT: Pale Horse may have beaten me to the punch, but I say mine is more harrowing. Though then I'm gay and will therefore never know the horror that is the good ship wedlock.

A: I almost drowned when I was four. I jumped into the deep end up the pool because I wanted to show my brother I could swim. To my surprise I couldn't. I surfaced face down and my limp body was sucked into the spill way. I wasn't breathing when they finally broke through the grate and got to me. :<

Q: Do you have a crush on anyone at the Raven? You can tell us. I swear we'll keep it confidential.

The Man

|ZiR| said:
A: I almost drowned when I was four. I jumped into the deep end up the pool because I wanted to show my brother I could swim. To my surprise I couldn't. I surfaced face down and my limp body was sucked into the spill way. I wasn't breathing when they finally broke through the grate and got to me. :<

Q: Do you have a crush on anyone at the Raven? You can tell us. I swear we'll keep it confidential.

A: Maybe not a crush, but there's one female member who strikes me as loveably cool. And no, it's not any of the obvious candidates...

Q: You won't tell anybody, will you..?

The Drifter

The Man said:
A: Maybe not a crush, but there's one female member who strikes me as loveably cool. And no, it's not any of the obvious candidates...

Q: You won't tell anybody, will you..?

A: I will! Bwahahahaha!
Q: Have your driven a Ford lately?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^Maybe you should direct that question to Calista Flockhart... :p I kid, I kid!

The answer is no.

Q: Who do we think The Man thought was "loveably cool"? Sorry, couldn't think of a better question. :p Though my money is on Elodie or Indy_Chic.

Alright, alright, I'll think of something else.

Next Ravener to post: do you wear glasses? If so, are you long-sighted or short-sighted?

The_Raiders

I'll answer both ofyour questions, perhaps it was Indy_Chic :p Coulda been you, ya never know. Lol.
And yes I wear glasses, I'm near-sighted, I hate it. :(

Q: Has anyone punched your face lately?

The Drifter

A: No, my face has been punch free for a few years.

Q: What is your favorite commercial?
(Mine is the opera singing 1-877-CASH-NOW, don't ask me why!)

Gear

A: This'n

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuZa5vyy7Aw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuZa5vyy7Aw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Q: Can we really ask any question?

|ZiR|

A: Good Burger. Or To Kill a Mocking Bird. They're kind of the same movie anyway.

Q: Why do I have secret crushes on all the moderators here?

|ZiR|

A: Usually when I shove their hand down the front of my pants.

Q: Why did Pale Horse almost kill this thread? Are you all afraid of him?

The Drifter

A: Because he has body odor. And, no I do not fear his wrath.
Q: What does 1,353 + 97,232,761 - 3 - 16,543 x 44 equal?