The Forbidden Eye - An Indy Journal Excerpt

HJTHX1138

Today I was a little bored . . . I decided to re-invigorate a little child-hood hobby and create another Indy Journal entry, this time based on the Temple of The Forbidden Eye. It's supposed to be like an entry Dr. Jones would have actually written himself, so it's full of important references and info.

This is the first time I ever tried to age this in photoshop after drawing and writing it.

IndyJournal-TheForbiddenEyeFINAL.jpg

(You can also see it full size here:http://hjthx1138.deviantart.com/art/Indiana-Jones-Journals-The-Forbidden-Eye-280864461)

I'm hoping I might end up making a page like this for every Indy adventure, from each movie and every further adventure, thus creating the ultimate Indy journal.

Last edited:

smordanr

Excellent work, I',m starting a journal that covers Indy's adventures from the books, comics, films etc. inspired by RPF member Howlrunner's journal.

Stuff like this is great inspiration.

Indy's brother

smordanr said:
Excellent work, I',m starting a journal that covers Indy's adventures from the books, comics, films etc. inspired by RPF member Howlrunner's journal.

Stuff like this is great inspiration.

There's a virtual plethora of great stuff over at thepropreplicaforum for sure, smordanr. ;)

And I really like what you did here, HJTHX1138. :hat:

HenryJunior

Really well done I love all the tie ins to the actual ride. So Sallah helped design the ride vehicles:D!

It really does look like Indy's Journal.
:whip: