Young Indy on Youtube

Flannery10

Take your time, work always comes first. Since I can speak some French, the Florence bookends shouldn't be much of a problem, but all the others are in English, right?

metalinvader

Adamwankenobi said:
A few days ago, someone uploaded "ABC - Teaser 1". It's funny how they dubbed over one of Remy's lines for this teaser.

WOW! I actually remember that commercial.Awesome find,Adam.

I also remember a commercial that was exclusively for 'Curse of the Jackal' that I'd love to see again!

Stoo

Adamwankenobi said:
A few days ago, someone uploaded "ABC - Teaser 1". It's funny how they dubbed over one of Remy's lines for this teaser.
"Before the world discovered Indiana Jones, a young Indiana Jones discovered the world."
Awesome! Great find, Adam! Excellent line and I think I have something else similar to it.

The dubbed Remy line is very curious. Make me wonder if it was done just for the preview
or are there alternate versions of all his dialogue?

metalinvader said:
I also remember a commercial that was exclusively for 'Curse of the Jackal' that I'd love to see again!
Me too! The hunt is on...:)

Stoo

I still have some other stuff to put up (including more footage of Ford on the set for "Mystery of the Blues")!:D

indyclone25

i have all the young indy on video tape ---plus the commercials to alot of the episodes i have a dvd recorder attached to a vcr --- acombo machine and i plan on putting all on dvd this summer --- then i wonder how i would be able to put them on youtube?

metalinvader

Indiana Jones Behind the Adventure clip 4 of 7

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/06s0_ybMh80&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/06s0_ybMh80&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Some nice behind the scenes footage towards the end of the video with a short interview with Catherine Zeta-Jones.I love the behind the scenes stuff with Flanery!

Stoo

metalinvader said:

Some nice behind the scenes footage towards the end of the video with a short interview with Catherine Zeta-Jones.I love the behind the scenes stuff with Flanery!
You beat me to it, metalin!:whip:
Yes, the behind-the-scenes "Chronicles" stuff is great. It looks like the chin scar is being discussed in the Barcelona footage.

Here's something else I found. The DVD promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1vUavwcrM

Twilightpro101

metalinvader said:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/06s0_ybMh80&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/06s0_ybMh80&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

From hands down one of my favorite episodes of the series :)

Stoo

Commemerating the 20th Anniversary!

I wanted to upload some rare, Young Indy nuggets 3 days ago (to correspond with the 20th anniversary of the TV show) but I was out & about in amazing Amsterdam.:)

As a teaser of more to come, here is the ABC preview for the 2nd season. It aired at the end of the "Congo" episode on April 8, 1992 and came as quite a surprise after only 6 weeks. (Little did anyone know at the time that we'd have to wait 5 and half months before the series showed up again!:eek:)

It has some maps and graphics that are unique to the clip so the preview is rather special. Check it out:

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Season 2 Preview

Stoo

Someone commenting on my YouTube channel claims that this ABC preview was included on a European release of the DVDs (and I find that INCREDIBLY hard to believe).

---
The conversation, thus far:
ZarFilms1997: I remember seeing this footage appear on the Young Indy DVD'S
StooTV: This preview is not on the DVDs.
ZarFilms1997: Nah I got one of DVD's From Europe and has it some original Media. it's strange that I see it now.

---
I don't believe this guy is referring to the official releases and might be talking about a pirate/bootleg. (Notice how he says he "got one of the DVDs from Europe" and not the full set.)

If there was any EXTRA content on the European DVDs, wouldn't it have already been reported here at The Raven? Can anyone confirm?:confused:

Stoo

Your very welcome, Halfcup.;) Yeah, that music is DIFFERENT, for sure! More rare nuggets will be uploaded soon, so stay tuned. ;)

I'm still questioning the claim that this clip appeared on the European DVDs...