Any more English Indy fans here?!

Routledge

I'm come to the conclusion I am the number one English Indy Fan! Unless someone proves me wrong! Bloody English we are, always going to the pub, Glastonbury and football matches, when we should be indoors watching the Indy trilogy in slow motion!

Routledge

Well, Canyon, you do appear to be a TRUE Indy fan. I suspect you do crazy things being an Indy fan? Just like me! Got any cool Indy things then?

indifan101

This is my moto. If adventure has a name it must be...Indiana Jones I'm an Indiana Jones fanatic! Anything Indy and I'm there. :D

Last edited:

KDuncan

indifan101 said:
This is my motto. If adventure has a name it must be...Indiana Jones I'm an Indiana Jones fanatic! Anything Indy and I'm there. :D

Me too... even if I'm not in England. :p

Jordana

Well I'm certainly English, but I don't think I could compete with many of you guys as far as being the number one fan is concerned :)

I wish they'd re-show the Indy films at cinemas over here...anyone ever heard of that happening?

Lukmas

I am another english fan and even more rare... a teen fan. Currently i am trying to make an Indy Fan Film.

Neat collection Canyon. I am trying to build up a Dark Horses Comic Book Collection. I was lucky engough the other day to find a UK comic book store and managed to get a whole set of 'Thunder in teh Orient' Comics.

Regards
Luke

Lukmas

Apart from ordering over the net. How do you guys get Indy Gear in the Uk? I find army surplus stores are useful. I still have not found a fairly cheap Fedora in the Uk :(

Canyon

Lukmas said:
I am another english fan and even more rare... a teen fan. Currently i am trying to make an Indy Fan Film.

Neat collection Canyon. I am trying to build up a Dark Horses Comic Book Collection. I was lucky engough the other day to find a UK comic book store and managed to get a whole set of 'Thunder in teh Orient' Comics.

Regards
Luke

Thanks. :D

I'm lucky enough to have all of the Indy Dark Horse comics. :whip: