Would you have sex with the previous poster?

Indyologist

Finn said:
Would I do it with someone who's got the patience of an overcaffeinated chipmunk on speed, who can't wait for a few bloody hours before bumping a thread? Ew, frick no.

Indeed, Miss I-Really-Should-Think-Before-I-Post.

Heh. Finn, you really are a scream! Bump? Dear, I was replying. But then, we lovers shouldn't quarrel, should we, sweetheart? ;)

Finn

Staff member
Indyologist said:
Bump? Dear, I was replying.
To yourself. Which is not only known as bumping, but is also a shunned practice in these parts. So... bad manners and babbles to herself? Add that to the pile of hard nos.

IAdventurer01

One would think bumping would be appropriate in a sex thread. ;) The real issue is that Indyologist did not state whether or not she would do herself.

Also 'no', to Finn, I guess.

Pale Horse

Staff member
IAdventurer01 said:
The real issue is that Indyologist did not state whether or not she would do herself.

Also 'no', to Finn, I guess.

Or me, for that matter. Maybe I AM losing my sex appeal.

Yes, to an adventure.

The Lone Raider

What.

In the actual hell.

Is this cursed thread?

I must admit that I am genuinely surprised to have discovered this thread, and even more surprised that it was Finn of all people to start it.

That said, @SnakeSurprise has a way of turning me on with his sardonic attitude. 😘

Finn

Staff member
I must admit that I am genuinely surprised to have discovered this thread, and even more surprised that it was Finn of all people to start it.
Because I love this forum, and I love all the people in it.

And sometimes, I can't help but imagine how it would be to consummate that love.

Speaking of which... would you be up for it?