Dark Horse Omnibus volume 1

DrHapgood

LawgSkrak said:
How are they printing the stories in these omnibuses? In chronological order or in the order the original comics were released?

It looks like release order considering their first 3 releases were Fate Of Atlantis, Thunder in the Orient, then Arms of Gold. (With the Young Indy comics books being released in between FoA and TitO)

And considering Omnibus vol. 2 finishes off the entire Dark Horse run, I'm hoping right after that they'll start working on either the Marvel Omnibuses or a Young Indy Omnibus.

Luke Skywalker

Indiana Jones Omnibus Titan books edition (UK) question

Hi i'm new here, best site on the net about Indiana jones, congrats to everyone.

Recently (on the indy merchandise frenzy the new film has unleashed :D ) I bought from an internet store in UK the 1st Omnibus of the Dark horse comics. I was expecting a Titan books reprint (that's the version i ordered), but i got a Dark Horse US print with a barcode sticker from titan books with the price in pounds, and the UK ISBN, over the printed barcode on the cover.

Is this normal? I would like to order the 2nd Omnibus, but i want the two to be of the same publisher, so if anyone can help me i would be most grateful, i'll order from amazon.com, but i would prefer to order from the same UK site since i dont want to put the credit card number on more sites than necessary and the shipping days are less.

Thanks to everyone :)

Ignatius Stone

It's normal.
Depending on the specific publication and the retailer, you'll either find the UK edition which is sublicensed to Titan for British publication, or the imported US edition with stickers overlaying the price and barcode. All of the Indy omnibus editions I've seen so far have simply been US editions with Titan's stickers over the barcodes, so I'm not sure if Titan actually printed a UK edition as such.
Generally I only buy the US editions, but it's a matter of personal choice.
Specialized comic book stores stock the US direct import editions without the annoying stickers.

Comics Deal: Indiana Jones Omnibus Volume 1 TPB

Indiana Jones Omnibus Volume 1 TPB - nick & dent

WAS: $24.95
NOW: $6.99
LIMITED SUPPLIES LEFT - HURRY!

Time remaining: 10:47:06

Indiana Jones is back in this massive volume recounting three of the most important discoveries in the career of the twentieth century's most adventurous archaeologist!

Containing the long-out-of-print stories, "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis," "Thunder in the Orient," and "Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold," this substantial tome follows the intrepid Dr. Jones as he travels from Africa to Asia and nearly everywhere in between in a race against the Nazis for the world's greatest treasures. From lost cities, to ancient temples, to artifacts of legendary power, Indy will stop at nothing to preserve these prizes from the grasp of Adolf Hitler's evil minions.