Need help.... looking for Temple Of Doom Jacket

ireachmike

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum, came across this helpful forum that has been a great source of Indy knowledge. Now I would like to ask for your help:

I have finally decided that I wanted a TOD jacket out of all the different variations. But it seems Wested is the only company that makes them, is that true? Has anyone have experience ordering a customs made jacket from Wested? Which measurements are required? For example, I can see the ToD shoulder drops low.... should I send them the measure of MY arms? Or of the arms of a similar jacket? Will they be able to figure out the correct sleeve size if I just give them my body measurements? Also, do they make them with a little extra room in the chest and stomach area? I don't know if I should send them my exact measurements or to padded them alittle?

Please any help or experience would be very much appreciated! Thank you so much!

Major West

Wested aren't the only people who make a ToD jacket, but they are the most affordable. Plenty of information in the which jacket do you own thread about measurements etc. Have a read of the last few pages of that.(y)

I will say the ToD jacket isn't the best choice if you're not average/slim build. Quite a tailored jacket, and screen accurate in that regard. If you're carrying a bit of extra weight around the stomach I would consider the Raiders or LC jackets instead.