The Adventures of Indiana Jones animated fan project

EddyW

Some of you may be familiar with this project I've been working on for a couple of years now. It's a short animated piece, giving a glimpse of what an animated Indiana Jones tv series could be like in my eyes. I'm finally finishing up the animation and post-production, so I wanted to share this teaser poster I made, anticipating a release on youtube and vimeo somewhere at the end of september. Once it's online, I'll be sure to share the final film here as well! You can find some pre-production work on my website's blog.

IndianaJonesAnimated_Poster.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Love this- please give us all the links! I look forward to it's release, sounds like a lot of hard work and dedication has gone into this.

IAdventurer01

It's probably a little late in the process to ask if you need help with anything, but I'll ask anyway. ;)

This looks absolutely amazing and I look forward to it!

Dr.Sartorius

Your Indy illustrations are incredible! Keep up the good work. Lucasfilm should hire you to make an official series.

Face_Melt

The Adventures of Infiana Jones - animated fan film to be released 09/29/2016

http://www.slashfilm.com/animated-indiana-jones-movie-patrick-schoenmaker/

Indiana Jones must have been my first true movie hero ever since I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on a VCR way back when. Yes, some other heroes came and went, but Indy always held a special place. After Crystal Skull was released, my love for the character was once again fully ignited and with no new movies on the horizon back then, I decided to set up an Indiana Jones project of my own to keep the fire burning a little bit longer. So, that was back in 2011 and ?a little bit longer? turned into 5 years of hard work. The end of the project is finally in sight.

TheFedora

Dr.Sartorius said:
UPDATE: its only a 1 minute 15 second non-voiced concept video, according to Patrick Schoenmaker on Facebook.

I'd still watch that....probably over and over again to be honest.

EddyW

Thursday is going to be the release day for my Indy project, and I've been sharing some behind the scenes art that I wanted to share with you guys as well. There's more to come in the next couple of days!

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_01.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_02.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_03.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_04.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_05.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_06.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_08.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_07.jpg

Lance Quazar

Patrick, your work is absolutely spectacular!

Some years ago, a good friend of mine gave me an "Escaping the Tomb" print and it has hung proudly on my wall ever since. I love it, I love your style and I can't wait to see what you have in store!!

EddyW

Thank you Lance, I appreciate it. Here's the last batch of concept art, before I will release the animation on-line tomorrow!

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_10.jpg

IndianaJonesAnimatedConcept_09.jpg

EddyW

Finally, here it is, The Adventures of Indiana Jones! It?s been a long journey getting this made and I?m very excited to finally share it with you all! I hope you will have fun watching it as much as I had making it and please let me know what you thought of it.

Get that whip crackin?!

https://youtu.be/iE8v5WDbbC4

indy dave

I was very much anticipating seeing this and was not disappointed! Very nice work and I could certainly picture watching this on a regular basis.