Did I screw up badly?

Nurhachi1991

I love how I can come to an Indiana Jones message board and whine about my romantic problem's and still have awesome people give me good advice you are all great <3

The_Raiders

You can't tell me that being single isn't awesome. It's definitely nice to have someone to love, and I'd dig that, but something is always bound to go wrong. But also as Violet said, some of the best relationships I've had is when I wasn't looking. But the way I am (and if you're anything like me) the best way to go is single. I can stay home and do nothing if I want to, sleep whenever I want without getting woken up to do something stupid, listen to the music I want to listen to, watch movies I want to watch, do things by my own schedule, use my money for what I want to use it on, you name it.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
The_Raiders said:
You can't tell me that being single isn't awesome. It's definitely nice to have someone to love, and I'd dig that, but something is always bound to go wrong. But also as Violet said, some of the best relationships I've had is when I wasn't looking. But the way I am (and if you're anything like me) the best way to go is single. I can stay home and do nothing if I want to, sleep whenever I want without getting woken up to do something stupid, listen to the music I want to listen to, watch movies I want to watch, do things by my own schedule, use my money for what I want to use it on, you name it.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You can even have sex on your own...;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NmbcPONXRHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
You need to find yourself a new hobby, mate. Seriously. If you're suggesting no tail since the inception of this thread...

that goes for all you all...

I hate to be the moderating voice of reason on this one. But it's 3 years. Comeon!!

Nurhachi1991

What would you do Pale Horse if one of the only girls you ever liked just started ignoring you things felt hopeless??

Finn

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
What would you do Pale Horse if one of the only girls you ever liked just started ignoring you things felt hopeless??
What all men do.

First they visit the local liquor store, then some squishy squishy websites. Then they go to work on Monday as usual.

Pale Horse

Staff member
A peek into Pale Horse...

Well...should I aire dirty laundry, or not...that's the question.

Finn is right, some self pity is needed, even for a time. But after six months or so, it does no one any good.

Nurhachi1991 said:

Okay, here goes:
You really think I'm going to aire my laundy here, now?

that's funny...

Dr. Gonzo

Finn said:
What all men do.

First they visit the local liquor store, then some squishy squishy websites. Then they go to work on Monday as usual.

A lot of men do this even when they've got a girl. :eek:

Oh dear... I've said too much

The_Raiders

Finn said:
What all men do.

This is indeed correct. Not such a bad routine though, is it?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
THREADS MERGED.

Hachi, I don't think it warrants it's own thread when there's already one that's rather fitting and I think already has some advice in this regard.

Dude, seriously, you ain't that old- and you're a guy- there's time. And there are other things in life to participate in that you otherwise wouldn't be able to do if you were in a relationship. There's a great deal more freedom too.

Nurhachi1991

Violet said:
THREADS MERGED.

Hachi, I don't think it warrants it's own thread when there's already one that's rather fitting and I think already has some advice in this regard.

Dude, seriously, you ain't that old- and you're a guy- there's time. And there are other things in life to participate in that you otherwise wouldn't be able to do if you were in a relationship. There's a great deal more freedom too.

theres nothing in life like this....

Gear

There's this tidbit that goes "if you're trying to find the love of your life, stop. They'll turn up when you start doing the things you love".

;)

Finn

Staff member
Gear said:
There's this tidbit that goes "if you're trying to find the love of your life, stop. They'll turn up when you start doing the things you love".
Dayum. Seems like I haven't spent nearly enough time boozing, watching hockey and visiting squishy squishy websites.

Indy's brother

The angst never goes away. It just gets honed to a razor's edge with the passage of time. If you are into self-actualizing, anyway. I like my angst. Keeps me awake when I'm driving.