Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Would love to know when and where the films are screening in other parts of the world. Please contribute if you know anywhere else they will be appearing.

Raiders of The Lost Ark Showtimes

Ritz Theatres Ritz At The Bourse
400 Ranstad
Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 925-7900
Saturday, May 23, 2009:
12:00am

Normal Theatre
209 West North Street
Normal, IL 61761 (309) 454-9722
Thursday, April 30, 2009:
7:00pm

Denton Movie Tavern
916 West University Dr
Denton, TX 76201 (940) 566-3456
Friday, April 24, 2009:
Saturday, April 25, 2009:
11:59pm

Regency Fairfax Theatre
7907 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90048 (323) 655-4010
Friday, May 01, 2009:

Regency Buenaventura 6
1440 Eastman Avenue
Ventura, CA 93003 (805) 658-6544
Thursday, May 28, 2009:
7:30pm

Flagship Cinemas
500 Kings Hwy
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508) 985-3000
July 17

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Showtimes

United Artists Berkeley 7
2274 Shattuck Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 843-1487
Thursday, May 21, 2009:
8:00pm

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Showtimes

Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Midnight the evening of
Fri, Jun. 12th
Saturday, June 13, 2009:

Anyone interested in catching The Last Crusade in NYC? I'm planning on going...

Now's your chance to kick my ass, (if you think you can), and/or have a few beers and see it on the big screen, (again or for some of you the first time).

Free Event: Raiders Of The Lost Ark

In the heart of downtown Toronto on the South-East corner of Yonge and Dundas Streets!
City Cinema Outdoor Film Screenings
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 At 09:00 PM

so wah mu

No London shows i see (or don't as the case may be)

Rocket Surgeon said:
Would love to know when and where the films are screening in other parts of the world. Please contribute if you know anywhere else they will be appearing.

Raiders of The Lost Ark Showtimes

Ritz Theatres Ritz At The Bourse
400 Ranstad
Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 925-7900
Saturday, May 23, 2009:

Normal Theatre
209 West North Street
Normal, IL 61761 (309) 454-9722
Thursday, April 30, 2009:
7:00pm

Denton Movie Tavern
916 West University Dr
Denton, TX 76201 (940) 566-3456
Friday, April 24, 2009:
Saturday, April 25, 2009:

Regency Fairfax Theatre
7907 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90048 (323) 655-4010
Friday, May 01, 2009:

Regency Buenaventura 6
1440 Eastman Avenue
Ventura, CA 93003 (805) 658-6544
Thursday, May 28, 2009:

Flagship Cinemas
500 Kings Hwy
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508) 985-3000
July 17

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Showtimes

United Artists Berkeley 7
2274 Shattuck Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 843-1487
Thursday, May 21, 2009:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Showtimes

Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Midnight the evening of
Fri, Jun. 12th
Saturday, June 13, 2009:

Anyone interested in catching The Last Crusade in NYC? I'm planning on going...

Now's your chance to kick my ass, (if you think you can), and/or have a few beers and see it on the big screen, (again or for some of you the first time).

Do you think immigration control would fast track me a visa for such monumentous occassions as these??

DocWhiskey

The Music Box Theater in Chicago is playing RotLA on July 3rd and 4th!

Finally I get to see it on the big screen for the 1st time. My friend scared the crap out of me because the only thing I'm doing this whole summer was going to a Bob Dylan concert on July 4th and he said he thought they were only playing Raiders on the 4th! I got so angry. But then I went to the website and it said it's playing the 3rd and 4th.

PHEW.

FREE FAMILY MOVIES OUTDOORS IN ALLENTOWN AND WASHINGTON DC

See Capt. Jack Sparrow battle on the high seas and Indiana Jones fight bad guys outdoors on a big screen during Allentown's series of free movies in its parks.

''Indiana Jones, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,'' Aug. 15, West Park, 16th and Linden streets. A dinner precedes the movie. Call 610-434-0657 for reservations.

The big news ricocheting around the D.C. blogosphere this morning is that HBO will not be sponsoring the annual Screen on the Green movie series on the Mall this summer. We Love D.C. had the news this morning, and it's not yet clear whether the outdoor films will continue with a new sponsor or whether the series is completely finished. We'll update with more news as we get it.

But as we're waiting, we wanted to remind everyone that as much as we loved the six-week series, there are a number of other free, Metro-accessible outdoor film festivals in the area every summer.
The Comcast Outdoor Film Festival
Nightly, August 14-21
Heavier on recent blockbusters than the other festivals, this annual event at Strathmore is a fundraiser for NIH children's charities. (Admission is free, but the charities benefit through concession sales and donations.) Selections this year include "Slumdog Millionaire," "Twilight," "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." Bring the kids for "Kung Fu Panda" and "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the heart of downtown Toronto on the South-East corner of Yonge and Dundas Streets!
Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Last edited:

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
The Music Box Theater in Chicago is playing RotLA on July 3rd and 4th!

Finally I get to see it on the big screen for the 1st time. My friend scared the crap out of me because the only thing I'm doing this whole summer was going to a Bob Dylan concert on July 4th and he said he thought they were only playing Raiders on the 4th! I got so angry. But then I went to the website and it said it's playing the 3rd and 4th.

PHEW.

just to add it will be shown at midnight

Crystal Skull and Raiders screening tonight CA May 29

Santa Cruz Movies May 29-June 4th
DEL MAR THEATRE
469?3220
Raiders of the Lost Ark ~ Fr+Sa midnight

I believe this is Lake Shasta in California

Holiday Harbor turns into 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' tonight

Taking advantage of warm evenings and a lovely setting overlooking the Lake, Friday night Movie Nights at Holiday Harbor began two weeks ago and will continue twice a month through August. Families are invited to bring their own blankets, chairs and snacks.
The movie to be shown tonight, May 29, at 8 p.m. will be ?Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,? the fourth film in the Indiana Jones franchise. Canyon Lake?s ?Reel People? gave the flick a B+ after it came to theaters in May 2008, saying, ?The story by producer George Lucas doesn?t really try to be too original or innovative. In fact, Director Steven Spielberg set out to minimize the more modern computer generated imagery (CGI) in favor of traditional stunts and live action. They are both successful in presenting the look and feel consistent with their prior Indiana Jones films.? (See May 30, 2008, at www.thefridayflyer.com.)

Last edited:
Palace Theatre in Albany

..."Raiders of the Lost Ark" will be screened again at the Palace Theatre in Albany.

The Palace made the announcement on their Twitter feed...

@PalaceAlbany 2009/2010 Classical Movie Series sneak preview: Raiders of the Lost Ark. More to come soon!

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Midnight the evening of
Fri, Jun. 12th
Saturday, June 13, 2009:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Regency Tropicana Cinemas
3330 East Tropicana Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89121 (702) 438-3456

Wednesday, July 22, 2009:

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Regal Cinemas Holiday 8
6262 West Lane
Stockton, CA 95210 (209) 955-5680

Thursday, June 04, 2009:

DEL MAR THEATRE
469–3220
Raiders of the Lost Ark Fri, Sat @ midnight

Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Last edited:
Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade @ Red Rocks!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Landmark Sunshine Cinema
143 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Midnight the evening of
Fri, Jun. 12th
Saturday, June 13, 2009:
FRIDAY

Moonlight Movies:FREE Sea Walk Pavillion Jacksonville, FL 32202
9 p.m.
Movie will screen pending any updates ? last week?s movie, ?Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade,? rescheduled for June 19.

Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade @ Red Rocks! Wish I was on the West coast for this!

The Denver Film Society encourages everyone to come out and enjoy the natural Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Tickets are only 10 dollars, parking is free!

Tuesday, July 28
Film: Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade
Band: World's Largest Music Lesson
Time: Band starts around 7 p.m. and movies start at dusk
Location: Red Rocks Amphitheatre located in Red Rocks Park near Morrison, Colorado
Tickets on Sale: $10 General Admission and FREE parking

Come over to the park after work with blankets, ticket & snacks/dinner.

Directions:
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is located near Morrison, 15 miles west of Denver. Coming from Downtown, travel on I-70 west to the Morrison exit, #259. At the bottom of the exit ramp turn south (left) onto Colorado Highway 93 and continue to the entrances. Westbound 6th Avenue may also be used to connect with I-70 West. Coming from south Denver, travel on C-470 west to the Morrison Road exit. Turn to the west into Morrison and follow the signs.

Last edited:
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Infinity Park at Glendale Monday Movie Madness
If you've never been, you must try this out this summer. Come out and enjoy a beautiful summer night underneath the stars and watch one of our great movies on our JUMBO TRON.

Gates open at 7:30pm, movies will start at 8:00pm. There is no admission fee. People can bring blankets, picnic, etc. (no alcohol, dogs/pets).

Raiders of the Lost Ark Show Date: June 15, 2009 Show Time: 8:00PM

INFINITY PARK AT GLENDALE
4599 E. TENNESSEE AVE.
GLENDALE CO, 80246

Rocket Surgeon said:
Regal Cinemas Holiday 8
6262 West Lane
Stockton, CA 95210 (209) 955-5680

Thursday, June 04, 2009:

DEL MAR THEATRE
469?3220
Raiders of the Lost Ark Fri, Sat @ midnight

Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Galveston TX Raiders of the Lost Ark

With the restoration of our beloved, and historical, beach-side jewel well underway, Galveston has many fun-filled, and budget-friendly, summer treats!

Every first Saturday of the month, Galveston Island's Historic Downtown District hosts "Movie Night on the Strand" at Saengerfest Park, located at 23rd & the Strand. This coming Saturday (June 6th) will show the oldie but goodie Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Pack up your lawn chairs and blankets to kick back and enjoy this family friendly (and free) evening event!
For those who like to cast a little rod n' reel, you can take the kids out to Galveston Island State Park this Saturday, June 6th, for a free Family Fishing Clinic. Learn safety techniques, how to properly handle equipment, fishing regulations and more! Then put knowledge in to action as each child gets to practice their fishing in the red fish stocked pond!

Sounds like a great day to me! I was in Galveston during their Marti Gras celebration and it was great...a lot of "turn of the last century" architecture and the island feel puts you in an Indian Jones mood!

bennihana123

As an unfortunate side-effect to my youth, the only Indiana Jones film I have seen on the big-screen is KotCS. I can never find any screenings of the original 3 in the Atlanta area... :(

bennihana123 said:
As an unfortunate side-effect to my youth, the only Indiana Jones film I have seen on the big-screen is KotCS. I can never find any screenings of the original 3 in the Atlanta area... :(

With the circulation they're in I wouldn't be too surprised if it makes it to Atlanta. You just have to be on the lookout. Go and find out. Theaters are making the move back to screening classic movies. Its AWESOME! I saw Psycho the other day in a theater! This would be the fist time in thirty years I've been a patron there they haven't strictly screened first run films!

You have to search! Look, and once you find...POST IT HERE!

Crystal Skull Chicago in the Park Free Tonight!

When:June 12
"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"
(Dunham Park, 4638 N. Melvina Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60610
Price:Free
Event Phone Number:312-742-7529

Kaboom Town ? 5 p.m. to midnight, July 3

Addison's popular fireworks show, Kaboom Town, is rated one of the top to watch by the American Pyrotechnics Association, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal.

You can catch the show from one of Addison?s eateries on restaurant row or enjoy a great view at the Addison Circle Park watching party. Arrive early and enjoy food, live music and Cavanaugh Flight Museum?s Warbird Flyover. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, if you?re watching from the park.

After the fireworks, there will be a free screening of The Raiders of the Lost Ark. Food and beverages (including beer and wine) will be available at booths in the park.

Earagail Arts Festival

IT has become one of the hottest dates on the Irish festival calendar and on July 4, it returns, bigger, better and brighter than ever.

It is of course the Earagail Arts Festival.

Over the past few years, one of the absolute highlights of the fortnight long arts party has been the Drive In. This year, three classics have been lined up for screening in a setting befitting of the movies themselves. The1980 horror classic The Fog, Raiders of the Lost Ark and blockbuster Jurassic Park will all be shown in Ards Forest Park over July 14, 15 and 16.

For more information on this year's Earagail Arts Festival, log on to www.eaf.ie, ring the ticket hotline on (00353) )74 9120777 or pick up a brochure available in most shops around Strabane today.