View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 03:13 PM   #16
kongisking
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFedora
Just finished watching this. Wow. Just wow. You have managed to imbue Indy with so much emotion...This is pretty much how I imagine his debriefs must have been like for Raiders or Crusade...especially Crusade...

Yeah, it really did a good job at showing an emotional depth to Dr. Jones...and you can see that here... well done sir.

Thank you so much! This project was a HUGE labor of love by myself and a few of my friends who are also devoted Indy buffs (among them none other than one of The Raven's past cutomers, HenryJunior!).

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to quote this comment for the series' Facebook Page, as part of our viewer feedback. If you haven't yet, you should totally check the page out!

Again, thanks so much for your kind words. I hope now that the series is over, and it can finally be properly binged, more fans will give it a try and appreciate it. Every other community I've shared it to has been very impressed by it... now I'm just waiting for it to get it's due on TheRaider.
kongisking is offline   Reply With Quote