Wow, it's great to be here.....

DocWhiskey

Hello everyone, I'm DocWhiskey, obviously new here to the Raven. This is the 2nd Forum I've joined (also a member of the superherohype boards) and I'm just happy to have found a group of Indyfans :D as dedicated as you all.

I grew up with Indiana Jones. He's my childhood hero. Sadly, I was too young to have seen them in theaters, (I was only 1 when LC came out) and I actually first seen all the IJ movies out of order. I remember wearing my grandpa's fedora and using my belt as a whip and lurked around my grandma's living room for "treasure". I actually fractured my forearm when I was 10 when our garage door fell on it while trying to recreate the ToD stunt when Indy grabs his hat :)

I hope to discuss IJ for years to come with all of you. It's good to be home.:whip:

ReggieSnake

Welcome to The Raven, Doc!:hat:

I didn't get to see any of them in theater either, I wasn't born until a few months after LC's release.:p
Here's for a great First-Indy-Theater-Experience in May for the both of us!:whip:

Crack that whip

Hi!

DocWhiskey said:
I grew up with Indiana Jones. He's my childhood hero. Sadly, I was too young to have seen them in theaters, (I was only 1 when LC came out)

I don't think that's unusual - there seem to be lots of people here who were too young to see them in their original release, if they were even born at all, though there are also plenty of people here who saw them on the big screen back in the day.

DocWhiskey said:
and I actually first seen all the IJ movies out of order.

Pfft, they weren't made in order to begin with, so no worries about that. One can't even put them in order (at least not entirely, not without splitting Last Crusade and Young Indy). ;)