here is some of my indy collection ---also some young indy in there too
myindycollection007.jpg

myindycollection008.jpg

myindycollection009.jpg

myindycollection010.jpg

myindycollection011.jpg

myindycollection012.jpg

Stoo

You have the Young Indy Dixie Cups!!!! You lucky dawg! Would be nice to see photos of the individual cups (if you have feel so inclined).;)
A few questions for you:

What is the white booklet beside "Philosopher's Stone"?
What is "La Secret de la Pyramide"?
What is the H.Ford VHS?
Did you buy 2 bottles of Mott's Clamato Juice for "The Mummy's Curse" Young Indy book?

indyclone25

myindycollection039.jpg

myindycollection040.jpg

myindycollection041.jpg

myindycollection042.jpg

myindycollection024-1.jpg

starvedrockpicsandstuff008.jpg

and that's some of my collection it doesnt have my original figures from the 80's and the new figures i have and the cllection of boxes of cereals and ice cream but you get to see some of my collection

indyclone25

Stoo said:
You have the Young Indy Dixie Cups!!!! You lucky dawg! Would be nice to see photos of the individual cups (if you have feel so inclined).;)
A few questions for you:

What is the white booklet beside "Philosopher's Stone"?
What is "La Secret de la Pyramide"?
What is the H.Ford VHS?
Did you buy 2 bottles of Mott's Clamato Juice for "The Mummy's Curse" Young Indy book?

the answers to your question are
1.the mini comic that came with the raiders of the lost ark special edition dvd

2.a book my father in law got me when he went to dineyworld in france and its a story in french ---so i don't know what they are saying--lol

3.a bio tape about harrison
4. no i found it at a garage sale -- pretty lucky huh
5. i will put some cups on soon so you can see what they look like

Last edited:

indyclone25

Nurhachi1991 said:
I like it!!!! Where did you get the Idol??

on ebay i paid 65bucks for it and it came to me with a paint job that made it look brown so i hand painted with gold modeling paint

bonoferox

The idol was really nice. How'd your son feel that you made him carry it the whole convention? ;)

One guy had a really nice Headpiece to the Staff of Ra, but he wanted 85.00 for it.

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
The idol was really nice. How'd your son feel that you made him carry it the whole convention? ;)

One guy had a really nice Headpiece to the Staff of Ra, but he wanted 85.00 for it.

he carried til lunch then we had to go back to the care to put some good sback and he left it the car ---lol-----yeah he said it got heavy after awhile

indyclone25

let me know if you have some of the items in my collection ? be nice to know what you think of my collection

bonoferox

Very nice collection! I'm highly jelaous that you have the Last Crusade Great Adventures and Their Quests VHS.

What is the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Official Collector's Edition thing?

indyclone25

it is a souvenior (probably misspelled ) book from when the movie came out --- it has behind the scenes articles about the movie actors stunts and the such---- could have been the start of a indiana jones magazine ---oops but the didnt continue it ---its pretty cool --- it's garage sale season i'll keep an eye out for any extras

indyclone25

the ornament is done pretty well i hope they continue the series next year --- maybe indy willie and shorty in the mine car .