Mutt: The Gay Blade?

If Mutt is to play a part in any subsequent movie(s), it would be best if he was...

• Heterosexual

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

Indy's brother

The Man said:
22948.png

Indy: "You two need to stay this far away from each other at all times!"
Mutt: "This far away, got it"

BadDates

Indy's brother said:
Consider it dropped, I must've blanked out while reading your previous comment to Dark Horse about leaving it alone. Had I paid closer attention, I probably wouldn't have typed my last post. So, sorry.

No problem mate!

Indy's brother said:
I did want to clear up any misunderstanding about one thing. I didn't assume you were gay because your were standing up for gay rights, I must have misread your use of the word "belong" in this portion of your post.

Now I know you meant "belonging to this forum".

I've just noticed that I typed "happen to member of" instead of "happen to be a member of" - whoops! Isn't it amazing how no matter how many times one re-reads a post before submitting it, these little mistakes slip through? I guess that the brain expects to see the missing words and fills them in every time one checks the text. It's only when coming back to it later that the mistake leaps out.

Indy's brother

Rocket Surgeon said:
Hey now, everybody knows that Short Round was the gay sidekick.

You say "the" gay sidekick as if there was only one. I mean, isn't there also a character in these films that has a penchant for singing the songs of broadway at the drop of a hat.....?

:p

Palaceslave_82

The Man said:
3acad4d594.jpg

"There's nothing wrong with her breastfeeding me!"

LOL This is pretty funny.

Indy's brother said:
You say "the" gay sidekick as if there was only one. I mean, isn't there also a character in these films that has a penchant for singing the songs of broadway at the drop of a hat.....?

Willie's apt to sing 'Anything Goes" cabaret-style at the drop of a hat, (according to Kahn's "Temple" novelization,anyway), but I don't get the muff-dive vibe from her. :D

And Shorty's occasional meanderings off the path of righteousness toward man-boy love do not qualify him for the role of 'gay sidekick'. He's young,figuring out who he is...if Willie ended up adopting him as I believe she might have, he's probably doing a mother-son act alongside her under the name "Trinidad: The Mandarin Boy-Lady" in a matching sequinned gown.

This thread is hysterical,and further cements my enjoyment of fan boy rants on-line. Amazing,the passion some have for the genre....and the personal offense taken over the discussion of a lackluster character like Mutt Williams,and his fictional sexuality. I recall a guy once trying to fight me tooth and nail,(well, as much as you can on a web forum) on the subject of the hottest Indy Girl. Tough to take a man seriously when he's most likely broadcasting his net-attacks from mom's basement.

Keep it comin' folks. *pops popcorn*

:gun: :whip: (y)

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:

Indy went out his way to put distance between himself and Marcus. The sort of distance that requires climbing out of your office window and running off to a foreign country to escape unwanted advances.

On the occasion when Indy had to send Marcus abroad he left him with Sallah as a bodyguard.

With Dean Stanforth now taken over from Marcus, Indy felt it was safe to marry and settle down (he no longer had to run away at 'the drop of a hat').

Even in death, however, Marcus was still trying to give h...

492.jpg

Indy's brother said:
You say "the" gay sidekick as if there was only one.
Here we go! Alright, what have you got?

Indy's brother said:
I mean, isn't there also a character in these films that has a penchant for singing the songs of broadway at the drop of a hat.....?:p

Gay would be the last thing I'd call a guy who turned Fayah's uterus into a Pez dispenser.

:hat:

Sharkey

Indy's brother said:

HMS Pinafore aint Broadway

Indy's brother

Sharkey said:
HMS Pinafore aint Broadway

Oh my bad, Opera. I did the tiniest amount of research and at 0:38 in this video I could tell it's not a broadway thang. Yeah, that's some studly stuff there. HUGE difference. It's not broadway gay, it's opera gay.

:eek:

And Fayah's kids? What's their mailman look like?

kongisking

kongisking said:
This thread is obviously another excuse to rail on Shia and his character. You can't fool us, Man. And even if you did make this thread out of-ahem-innocence, you knew full well that the subject would be a rallying cry for Mutt haters.

Stop seeding your KOTCS hate on this website; it becomes hurtful, annoying, frustrating and unbelievably amusing all at once for those who actually (get ready for it...) loved KOTCS (MASS STAMPEDE FOR THE EXITS!!!!!).

Yes, I am in a bad mood. I guess I just need a nap...

Heh...this post makes me laugh now. Jeeze, I need to lighten up more.

That, and I've actually befriended The Man as of late, so this is my half-assed way of saying "sorry." :eek:

Montana Smith

Sharkey said:
Mutts kinda cute for a white boy. I wouldnt kick him out of my bed.

You know, Sharkey, I'm pretty adept at dodging cell phones. On second thoughts, though, just how high up is that balcony of yours? ;)

wordpress_gossip_67735_naomi_campbell_angry_jpg_w_292_Number_h.300

Sharkey

Indy's brother said:
Oh my bad, Opera. I did the tiniest amount of research and at 0:38 in this video I could tell it's not a broadway thang. Yeah, that's some studly stuff there. HUGE difference. It's not broadway gay, it's opera gay.

:eek:
Indy likes Broadway. You gonna call him gay too?

Sharkey said:
Indy likes Broadway. You gonna call him gay too?
Harrison was certainly singing "I Got Rhythm" during the filming of the Raven scene, but its important to note the musical it's from: Girl Crazy.

Sharkey

Does that mean Ford plays the skin flute?

You seem to know about Broadway musicals. Didnt know you were a switch hitter.

Sharkey said:
Does that mean Ford plays the skin flute?
I guess this means you're a savant because you came off so well in Jeopardy...

sharkey said:
You seem to know about Broadway musicals. Didnt know you were a switch hitter.
Why sweetheart you lookin for a date?

Yea, Sharkey wants to play!