When George Lucas dies who will own Indiana Jones?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
All I have to say, boys..... I told you so. Sure the man ain't dead, but you could say in film industry terms anyway, he is (as in retired).

Mickiana said:
Violet got the $64 question right!

Don't ya mean the 4 billion dollar question? :p

Dr. Gonzo said:
You were right... tell your sister... you were... right.

The irony being I am half a world away, not in the biz (as much as I'd love to be and I happen to work next door to studios) and I don't even read Variety, dude. If anyone had any doubt now that I know my stuff when it comes to this, then I don't know what I have to do to convince otherwise! :hat:

Stoo

Violet said:
All I have to say, boys..... I told you so. Sure the man ain't dead, but you could say in film industry terms anyway, he is (as in retired).

Don't ya mean the 4 billion dollar question? :p

The irony being I am half a world away, not in the biz (as much as I'd love to be and I happen to work next door to studios) and I don't even read Variety, dude. If anyone had any doubt now that I know my stuff when it comes to this, then I don't know what I have to do to convince otherwise! :hat:
Myself & Junior_Jones predicted the acquistion 12 months before you, my dear.;) Remember you WERE participating in this thread when we discussed it:

Indiana Jones and the Disney Connection

Don't mean to steal your thunder, Violet, but you'll have to hand the prize money over to us!:p

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Don't mean to steal your thunder, Violet, but you'll have to hand the prize money over to us!:p

Hold your horses, Stewie. The competition isn't over until the swimsuit section. I'm not saying you don't look good in a bikini, but I'm still betting on Auntie Violet.

Stoo

I won't argue that Mme. Violet looks better in a bikini.:p However, here are the posts from just over a year before Gonzo started this very thread:
Junior Jones (07 Mar 2011) said:
That being said however, there is one disparity that's specific to Star Tours and Indiana Jones. Disney hasn't "acquired" LucasFilm (yet).
Me (09 Mar 2011) said:
I honestly hope that never happens but who knows what lies in store after George Lucas passes away. (Knock on wood.)
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Disney tried to absorb his empire in 30 years time.
We WIN! Now, where's that prize money?:gun: