Starting a new diary!

Ramsey

Ok, I'm just about to start on my 4th grail diary....I love the last one I made, but I STILL think I can improve on it just a bit more....so I'm going for number 4. Got the pages all printed and ready to be aged with walnut crystal ink:
ac78fd82ff37f75d981cb6d1252f0f1f.jpg

And just in case I might someday want to make a 5th one, I have all the pages and inserts in digital format, and burned them all onto a CD...so the next one I make will be a bit easier to begin. *lol*

7af0f8bae231ac57ecdc36e09a3d7349.jpg

Ramsey

Still working on my diary

Ok, had a rough couple of weeks here, which distracted me from my new grail project...but now i'm back on it...aging the pages tonight.

pages_1.jpg

pages_2.jpg

:whip:

Ramsey

Almost done....

Coming along nicely....letting the binding dry...should be done by tomorrow morning.

71a75ba4f5.jpg

Ramsey

Pages and aging

Well, it's a "story" diary....got the info from http://www.indianajones.dk....then I typed the layouts with the "Fountain Pen Frenzy" font......as for aging, I dip the pages in walnut crystal ink (find it on Ebay)....dipped in light ink, then dabbed here and there with a darker mixture to give it a more aged look. I love that stuff.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
I was browsing around my files and I came up with this archive. If I'm not mistaken it is the grail diary from the game and I certenly don't have any copyright on it.

Ramsey

Yeah, I think a lot of people include the game diary text to their diaries... there is a section about it at the Zen Grail Diary site as well.