The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made) -THE SEQUEL

Dr. Gonzo

Same as the first film quote conversation, as long as it was on film and either went to theaters or direct to dvd... it's fair game. Let's begin!

"It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it." -Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)

Dr. Gonzo

Lucky Number Slevin

The unlucky are nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky, Mr. Fisher. You are unlucky so I may know that I am not. Unfortunately, the lucky never realize they are lucky until it's too late. Take yourself for instance. Yesterday you were better off than you are today, but it took today for you to realize it. But... today has arrived, and it's too late, you see?

Montana Smith

The Messenger

So... all right. What terrible sin have you committed since then that can't wait till tomorrow to be forgiven?

(Priest)

Montana Smith

The Life of Brian

...the demon shall carry a nine-bladed sword! Nine-bladed! Not two, or five, or seven, but nine, which he will wield on all wretched sinner-sinners, just like you sir, there!

(Prophet II)

Montana Smith

An American Werewolf in London

Now really, David. You're far too intelligent to go on this way. When you return to America I want you to seek out a competent psychiatrist or psychologist or something and stop this nonsense. You'll be leaving this hospital in three or four days, please remain sane. At least until you are no longer our responsibility.

(Dr. Hirsch)

Goodeknight

High Anxiety

Victoria : Have you seen my father at the Institute? Is he all right?
Dr. Thorndyke: He's fine, he's fine. He's coming along just fine. He's very affectionate. He licked me.
Victoria: He what?
Dr. Thorndyke: Well, he thinks he's a dog these days.

Montana Smith

Family Guy

I'm a doctor, conducting an experimental procedure to give bones to a jellyfish. I'd like to try it on a human first. Interested?

Montana Smith

Family Guy

Peter: Yep. Now here's the plan. You'll enter through the air conditioning duct here. Now, there'll be an invisible laser grid three inches above the floor. So you'll have to compress your body to the size of a household sponge and slide underneath like some kind of weird amphibious dolphin.

Brian: Can I buy some pot from you?