Official Indy Pins?

HJTHX1138

I went through "search" and couldn't find anything, so I thought I would ask . . .

Could someone provide a list/guide or some of photos of Indy Pins? (Not the ones at the Disney parks, but the "Button" type.)

I see quite a few on the net, but I always wondered if there were some officially merchandised ones. The ones I see tend to be home-made and while that isn't bad, it isn't what I'm looking for.

(I have a bit of a tradition going on with my backpack I'd like to keep :eek:)

Thanks.

Crack that whip

Hm. I don't have many, but I do have a 1988 one for the then-forthcoming third movie; rather than "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," it just says "Indy III," as the title apparently hadn't been decided upon yet. It's my oldest/earliest piece of official Indy merchandise specifically connected with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I'll try to get a photo of it here in the not-too-distant future.

:hat:

ROB98374

I have these two. Anybody know if they made a "Raiders" pin?
photobucket-1741-1330204450040.jpg

Crack that whip

Crack that whip said:
Hm. I don't have many, but I do have a 1988 one for the then-forthcoming third movie; rather than "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," it just says "Indy III," as the title apparently hadn't been decided upon yet. It's my oldest/earliest piece of official Indy merchandise specifically connected with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I'll try to get a photo of it here in the not-too-distant future.

:hat:

Well, gosh, never mind, then - it appears ROB98374 beat me to it. :p

Mine is still packed away, but the pin ROB posted here (the blue one on the bottom) looks just like mine. IIRC, it does have the usual Lucasfilm trademark / copyright info printed along the edges in eensy type, and apparently is an officially licensed piece of merchandise rather than just some knockoff, which as I noted earlier makes it remarkable as one of the earliest pieces of merchandise associated with the third movie (I got mine as part of a Christmas present in 1988, from a friend who I believe picked it up at a sci-fi/fantasy convention or something).

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
Les, I see you have the LCD Indiana Jones. Can you provide any more photos?

Sorry, you've not responded. Is this part of the collection or a picture from another source?

JuniorJones said:
Sorry, you've not responded. Is this part of the collection or a picture from another source?

Part of the collection. All posts are from the museum (unless otherwise stated)...

Not sure what else you'd like to see - it's carded and unopened.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
throwmetheidol said:
Part of the collection. All posts are from the museum (unless otherwise stated)...

Not sure what else you'd like to see - it's carded and unopened.

Just can't see the detail, serial number, lucasfilm trademark etc. It would be nice to see the back. Is this image taken from the collection?

Is this the same piece that came up for auction in august last year?

Last edited:
JuniorJones said:
Just can't see the detail, serial number, lucasfilm trademark etc. It would be nice to see the back. Is this image taken from the collection?

Is this the same piece that came up for auction in august last year?

We just finished a blizzard that has my access to the museum building a little limited; when I can I'll scan the back.

We purchased this in April 2011.