Custom PLAYSETS & DIORAMAS with your INDY TOYS!!

tnswman

I have just started getting foreverwingnut's dioramas...I have the TOD set and just ordered Akator, Well of Souls, and the Grail Temple.

To be honest, these "playsets" are exactly what I wanted to see from Hasbro. Only done with class and a style that really makes the figures stand out.

I will post photos as soon as I have them all "in hand" and set-up.

Really great products at really good prices! Great job foreverwingnut

Yeah, he's very talented, He did the same tod mine chase dio but in 1:6 scale. Will post pics as soon as I finish my mine car, was waiting for some inspiration, looking at palisades pictures, I got it! :)

Take care!
Sal

foreverwingnut

Palaceslave_82 said:
Acquired one of foreverwingnut's excellent Indy dioramas.. a great guy to deal with,and very fair where price is concerned.Behold the mine tunnel dio, along with inky's cart and Pankot Escape Willie Scott, (apologize for the resolution, my Canon took much better pics,which I will eventually get up).
I really like the Willie figure here. For my own cart, I had to remove the dress and other accents from a Willie figure, then bend and heat her knees to put her in a permanent, kneeling position behind Shorty. I then had to add clay around the waist to fill it out properly and add paint. The lei from Willie was useful for my custom Kali priest, which was a modified Mola Ram figure. I hope the moderators don't see these member's photos as an agenda for helping me to market my art. Members are simply sharing photos of their own collection with their own accents and additions. It means a great deal to me to see my art incorporated into these private collections.

Cliff Gobler

Incredible work in here! Is the mine cart in that TOD dio pictured above (foreverwingnut) the same one that the customizer inkyskin built? I saw some pictures and it looks amazing. I think he did a Willie with legs also?

Palaceslave_82

@ bonoferox, if you were complimenting my pictures along with the ones before,then thank you..as I said, I know they're not particularly sharp, but I think they show off the expertise ( not my own) involved in bringing it together.

Gobler , the awesome cart is indeed inky's,( it was one of his original prototypes, if memory serves) and he created the Willie fig. (along with two head sculpts) exactly to my specifications. At the risk of starting a love fest I really can't say enough great things about inky and his custom work. One of the nicest guys you could work with,and when pieces he's created arrive in your mailbox, you get every impression but that the contents were thrown together as a slapdash effort. I highly recommend his services.

Thanks for the inquiries; Temple of Doom is my fave movie, and inky/ wingnut made my dreams come true when it comes to owning figures/dios from what is hands-down my favorite scene.

Last edited:

hemble

Wow guys I go away for a while and you all start making these amazing dios. I'll have to get of my butt and start making some 3-3/4" dios again thanks heaps for all the inspiration.

Ron

inky_skin

hemble said:
Wow guys I go away for a while and you all start making these amazing dios. I'll have to get of my butt and start making some 3-3/4" dios again thanks heaps for all the inspiration.

Ron

Feels like a long time since I've been active in this thread, but as Ron is back on the scene I felt compelled to contribute ;)

Just finished this sidecar for a forum member - it's the standard "World Peacekeepers" recipe with some, uh, "special modifications".

IMAG0639.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0642.jpg

IMAG0644.jpg

In case you were wondering, I finally pinned down the insignia to the 93rd Infantry Div.

Additionally, still refining the mine carts. There are plenty of these in the wild now, some with dios, some not...

completed_cart.jpg

And just in case you wondered what else was occupying my time these days (well - it's the right era for Indy anyways)...

cap_helm.jpg

I do have some more Indy figure customs coming down the pipe - particularly excited about something for all you vintage line fans...

Palaceslave_82

Can't wait to see your vintage-era customs, inky. I look at my custom mine car and Willie figure in the dio with Indy and Shorty, and I'm thankful for your talent every day. Love to see you do a tux Willie like LJN planned, and a possessed maharajah.

hemble

Hi All,

Inky - Great work on the sidecar mate and those mine carts still look amazing. I can't wait to see what you do for the vinatge figures.

Ron

Rodeloal

Desert Chase

Great, great job!

I hope to have permission to send attachments and show you my diorama!
It's based on Desert Chase,1936. When Indiana Jones tried to recover the Ark of the Covenant of the Nazis who were moving from the site of the excavation of Tanis Cairo.
It will finish with several Nazi soldiers that I'm waiting for.
Stage made ​​with polystyrene, sand and glue.
Finish with acrylic paint water .

I really enjoy with your work, and photos.
I think they are real craftwork , with dedication , good taste and effort.