Custom1:6 Temple of DOOM /Short Round figures

HenryJunior

Those figures are impressive Sir, especially what you produced with Short Round! Can't wait to see what develops with the other projects.
:whip:

Montana Smith

CAZAFANTASMA said:
Today i was watching TOD and I saw that during the spike chamber secuence, Shorty takes out what it looks to be a knife (small one) didn't know he had one, they don't show it very often throughout the movie.... I think Hasbro made one as an accessory for him.. but I'm not sure since mine came loose.:whip:

The knife according to Hasbro:

shortRound2_M.jpg

Can't find a still of the actual knife, so I'd have to resort to the DVD.

Montana Smith said:
The knife according to Hasbro:

shortRound2_M.jpg

Can't find a still of the actual knife, so I'd have to resort to the DVD.
Thanks a lot Montana! I think Hasbro is right, that looks like the knife from the movie! Since my shorty ressambles the one Hasbro did, I'm going to make that knife for mine.

BTW guys, I was watching just now TOD on dvd, and I'm sure no one has noticed that when INdy grabs the 3 stones from that huge skull made out of rock , the cobra on the top, turns a little to the camera! IT MOVES. I'M SURE it's not a mistake, it's provably something Spielberg wanted to play with, just like in Riders, he wanted the golden IDol to look at Indy as he came in the cave (and they even put zerbo motored eyes on the golden idol) > If you don't believe me, go to your dvd right now and play that scene again. Look at the cobra on top of that skull and you'll see !!!! :gun:

Here is another update, another TOD figure , this is the official one, it's got a Hot toys head (which I bought just to see how it looked and gotta say that is awesome in person!) I also got from Monkey depot the 1/6 Hit Figure Muscular Body , and it looks better than the hot toys which is too buffed IMO...

Also take a look at the 1:6 accessories I got going on attached to the stand :gun: I also used the hot toys jacket which I weathered using pastels , and the sideshow KOTCS pants and man purse, which to me are the right color specially for this figure! Both belts are sideshow but I customized them to have the right look. on the right you'll see my WIP Mola head ......

Thanks and hope I can hear some feedback!;)