Hello @ all Indy Fans

Hello all,

Im from Spain and Im 18 years old and a member of the Spanish fan community, and I love ur web page wich i have been visiting for a long time, even though i never had the chance to join your forums which i also like and in which ive wrote some posts already.

Well that was all just to introduce myself to you guys, its nice to see more Indy Fans around the world. :whip:

If anyone wants to contact me you can see my msn through this web, or in this forum or either in the forum of www.indyesp.net :D

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

You can add me to your MSN Messenger list if you want.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
i Hola, que tal ! bienvenido, erres unos de los primeros representantes de Espana (soy el unico frances...). ;) (just had a spanish test today)

Welcome Aboard!

lol, thx for the welcome Vaxer, yeah it seems the americans are much more here, but hey we also have VP on our european side :p

Ps.Is this website hosted in the US or in Europe?Im beginning to doubt cuz the 2 moderators i ve seen so far are europeans :whip:

Last edited:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Luisiana Jones said:
Ps.Is this website hosted in the US or in Europe?Im beginning to doubt cuz the 2 moderators i ve seen so far are europeans :whip:

We have six moderators and one administrator. The admin is from Belgium. Two moderators are from Finland and one is from France, the other three are from the USA.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
The Real Madrid is so unfaire, I mean they really have ALL the good players (the best: Zidane :)). I'm not very much of a soccer fan anyway, I just watch the national games (I don't sopport any local team, espacially not the PSG), but there's not much left to support, everything went wrong for the French national team after won worldcup98-euro2000.

Last edited:
Yeah thats true, but besides think that u guys should be looking to your youngsters, specially the ones that play on the midfield cuz zidane is getting old as well as ur whole team, u will have to make a team around Henry in the future and ull need some good midfielders :D

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I see you know much more about the French soccer team then I do :eek:. One or two world cups and i'm sure we'll be back on top.

Tennessee R

Welcome, and,
Wishing you many years of adventure at the Raven.

American football is done mainly with the hands,
where as football that I might call soccer is actually done mainly with the feet (A little head, or, something along the way, perhaps ;) ).
That really makes more sense.

intergamer

Tennessee R said:
Welcome, and,
Wishing you many years of adventure at the Raven.

American football is done mainly with the hands,
where as football that I might call soccer is actually done mainly with the feet (A little head, or, something along the way, perhaps ;) ).
That really makes more sense.

I think our game should really be called American Rugby. Rugby came from soccer, and football was an attempt to settle down Rugby, initially for the college game, so fewer people died.

Canyon

Luisiana , welcome to The Raven. :)

Now, let's see if I can get this right... :rolleyes:

Hola. Buenos dias/tardes. Como esta usted? :D